Chapter 2

As soon as the two boys stepped into the room Olivia jumped up and hugged her son tightly as some tears slipped down her eyes. "Ethan my son I missed you so much" she said with happy tears. Ethan smiled and kissed his moms cheek. "I missed you too mom." She hugged Andrew tightly too.

Ethan went and hugged his sister and then he knelt down infront of Evelyn who was in her wheelchair and hugged her smiling. "Look at you your all grown up now." Evelyn said while hugging him back. "Meet my boyfriend Aunt" Ethan said while calling his boyfriend over.

"This is Andrew." He said while Andrew shook Evelyn's hand. "It's nice to meet you ma'am." Andrew said with a soft smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you too and just Evelyn is-"

Arlo let out a whine slowly waking up because of all the noise around him. Everyone's heads turned to him and as he opened his eyes he looked around looking at the two new faces with a confused look. He quickly crawled to Olivia who was sitting the closest to him and hid in her arms.

"Awee baby don't worry. That's my son and his boyfriend." She said softly while rubbing his back. "Boys this is Arlo Evelyn's son. He's abit shy." She chuckled. The boys smiled at him as he looked like a tiny kitten hiding in Olivia's arms. "It's nice to meet you Arlo." Ethan said as they sat down.

Ethan's pov
I haven't really seen Aunt Evelyn for so many years. My mom and her were best friends when I was younger and I used to be best friends with her son Noah even though we had a 4 years age gap. But then they had to move away and I didn't see them after that. I recently found out that she hadn't been well so my mom convinced her and her son to move in with her.

I was so excited to see Noah after so many years again but when I found out that her son isn't called Noah anymore I was really confused. So I decided to come meet aunt and also ask mom about what's happening. Everyone was busy talking as I looked at the kid that was snuggled next to my mom.

His hair was abit lighter than Noah's hair color but his eyes were the same color as his. Also he was really small. I was lost in thoughts while trying to figure out what's happening as Andrew placed his hand on my thigh and whispered "Are you ok?" This made me snap out of my thought and I looked at him smiling and nodded my head assuring him it's nothing to worry about. He didn't look convinced but he redirected his attention to the conversation he was having with my mom.

"I know you must be really confused right now Ethan but don't worry I'll explain everything" Aunt Evelyn said to me and glanced at her son who was now playing with his teddy. I nodded at her. "Come on boys get up and go freshen up. I'll tell Ella to set the table up for dinner." Mom said while getting up and holding Arlo's hand as she left the room.

I got up and walked to my room with Andrew walking behind me. As we entered the room Andrew hugged me from the back. "Are you ok E? You looked really stressed out earlier" He said as I turned around and placed my arm around his neck. "Yes dont worry I was just thinking about Aunt Evelyn and her son" I told him truthfully while looking into his hazel eyes. "I told you not to stress about that. I'm sure they will tell you everything when they are ready." I nodded and kissed him which made him blush. "Come on we should shower now." I said while letting him go and entering the bathroom. We showered together and after resting for abit we went downstairs.

As we made our way downstairs I saw Arlo and Mia playing on the iPad. I held Andrews hand as we made our way to the dinning table and sat down. I noticed Aunt Evelyn wasn't there. "Is aunt not joining us?" I asked my mom. "No son she wasn't really feeling well so she's resting now" I nodded as my mom called Arlo and Mia over. "Come on its time to eat now." I watched as they made their way to the table and sat down.

I was sitting next to Andrew and Mia. And infront of me was Arlo and mom. "Momma" Arlo mumbled while looking at my mom. "She's resting baby." As soon as my mom said that Arlo slid down his chair and was ready to run away but my mom stopped him and got up. "Arlo baby you need to eat." He shook his head. "Come on you haven't eaten anything all day." My mom said softly while standing infront of him. "Nu!" He shouted and ran passed her as my mom let out a sigh. She came and sat on her chair.

"He never really eats much and whenever he does he likes to eat with his mom." My mom started talking. "Also as you've probably realized he doesn't really talk much too. But don't worry about all that I'll explain everything to you after dinner." My mom said and told everyone to start eating. I was left shocked. I had so many questions now. Who was this kid? Where did Noah go? We made small talks while eating.

After we were done eating we made our way to the living room. We sat and talked for abit but then my phone started ringing and I excused myself from the room to go and take the call. After I was done with the call I exited the room and saw mom and Andrew were coming out of the kitchen carrying a plate of food. "Come on I think it's time we have a talk" mom said as she made her way to Aunts room. Andrew slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it reassuringly as we walked behind mom.