My Idea

So, If there was a season 8 (in my mind) I'd want them to go back in time (I think they fast-forwarded like 15 years since you need to be 18 to be a firefighter in Seattle and I think Pru is 4 or 5 years old before the flash-forward). I'd want them to let us see more of Andy as captain. I'd want us to see Theo work his way back to 19, and maybe Dom joins 19, too. I want to see Maya and Carina be moms to two little babies. To see Carina be pregnant. To see Maya work her way up the ranks. To see Ross and Sullivan's wedding. To see how much more Beckett actually grows. I would want to see everything we'd be missing, which would be a lot. Would we see Vic and Travis in DC? Because that would be cool too, and I think the show would feel dull without them in it as a whole. Ben would be going back to the hospital. Would Jack still be working at dispatch?

In MY season 8, however, Vic and Travis would still be at 19, and Diane would be the one to have gone to DC. So, I'm sure everyone has their own ideas of how they would've wanted season 8 to go, but here's mine.

IN THIS STORY: Travis, Vic, Maya, Robert, Sean, Theo, and Andy are still at 19. Ross is still chief. Dom joins 19. Two of the probies from the wildfire have joined 19. (Zamora and Richards). Cutler, Larsson, Finch, Green, Kline, and Wiggins are also still at 19. (because you gotta have random firefighters, right? Lol) The budget was increased by 15%, which the mayor agreed to originally, and after he saw how short-staffed they had become. Ben is back at the hospital.

Past events: Andy got injured in the wildfire, Maya found out Carina's pregnant, Robert and Ross had their engagement party, and Ben went back to the hospital.

*Remember, this is fanfiction, so I WILL be changing some things about characters. *