Sweet senior

"AAe bhai dekh bhabhi aagyi ..." Abhishek nudged Shubman who in a speed of light turned around to see the beautiful girl , the mentioned girl walked up to them , a smile adoring her face as she waved at the group acknowledging her friends .

"Hiii waiting for me ?" Sara asked and her friends nodded "yeah because of certain someone .. " Shaneel replied , rolling eyes at her brother who smiled widely . It was the first day after summer vacation and starting of their first semester here in JNU , the ever famous university for masters degree in India . 

Their whole group has graduated from DU and now enrolled in JNU for masters . 

"let's go to classes.. first day we should behave .." Sara commented and they all agreed meanwhile Shubman groaned but he quickly shut up when Sara threw a glare at him . 

"ok ok devi .. chalye.." 

Mayank's eyes went to cafeteria board as they exit their class "chlo cafeteria ghumte hai .. afterall 2 saal ab yhi pdhna hai sb pta hona chaiye.. " 

"bhukkad saale sidhe sidhe bol na .. bhuk lgi hai .." Yashashvi replied and Mayank chased the boy , rest of them followed both .

Shubman was busy in talking to Abhishek when a loud thud was heard and Sara was on the floor , the books scattered around , a cup of coffee was also there showing that not only sara but someone else was also on the floor . 

"sara .. are you okay ...? get up .." Shaneel helped other girl "yeah I am fine .. " 

"oh my god .. I am so sorry .. I was in hurry for my class.." the boy muttured and Shubman tsked at the poor excuse . "so what dude ? just pick up her things and go away .. "

The boy nodded, he picked the books and handed them to Sara who awkwardly took them , seeing others books were also scattered "here .. your books I am sorry once again ..." the boy spoke adjusting his glasses, a small smile on his face .

"no problem .. let me help you .." Sara said but the boy shook his head and quickly gathered his books and the now empty cup of coffee  "you owe me a coffee .. " 

"yeah ofcourse.." Shubman clenched his fist as the boy spoke "ok then see you around .. cutie.." and when Sara blushed , the others looked at Shubman who stood there not liking this all . 

Luckily months passed and they never met that guy again , maybe he is in some other faculty . 

"oye angry bird .. ab kya hua .. Sara ne mna kar dia kya date pe jane se .." 

"shaneel yrr I am not in mood .." Shubman pushed his sister who frowned seeing his brother gloomy "ok I am serious .. kya hua ..?"

"I saw sara with that guy in a cafe yesterday .. " 

"oh so what .. vo to sara ne uski coffe gira di thi to .. bs isliye .." 

"Shaneel I will kill that boy .. " Shubman said  and Shaneel patted his back , soon the siblings were joined by others .

"oye Sara .. whom are you texting ..?" Abhi asked and Sara pouted "the senior .. I stumbled upon .. you all remember .." ok that was the cue and Abhishek smirked "oh acha ha  tere pass no. hai unka and wait he is our senior ?"