the original, the GDA is here and Dr. Xanon creation

It has been a week ever since MK4 make the Etaditroops and RPD also made some invention but his only made for weapon. MK1 could be seen with his sword just walking around the base while some zombies and Eraditroops helping the soldiers by upgrading the base and carrying stuff until he is then approuch by a Jake.

Jake 1: "sir! Missy order you to investigate an oil rig..."

MK1: "oil rig? Where and why?"

Jake 1: "she said that Maria would be guiding you to the oil rig and the reason why is that the oil rig has responded that someone or something attack them then no more voices is heard..."

MK1: "since i got nothing to do, okay then but i need 3 Fury, 1 Arsenal and would you like to come with?"

Jake 1: "it would been an honor sir!"

MK1: "prepare the team while i waited here..."

Jake 1 just nodded before saluted to MK1 then running away while MK1 just stand there.

TIMESKIP

MK1, Maria, 3 Fury, 1 Arsenal and Jake 1 are currently flying towards their destination while talking about something but Maria is now carrying a sniper railgun and she can use a energy shield on her left arm made by RPD.

(make the shield a bit longer like a riot shield

(make the shield a bit longer like a riot shield.)

MK1: "you telling me a shriek is heard so loud, your ears is about to be explode?"

Maria: "the recording is too loud so we decide to lower but thats only make the shriek sound a bit lower than usual..."

MK1: "interesting..."

Maria: "what's wrong?"

MK1: "oh its just that when you mention the shriek its kinda remind me of someone until i forgot about who or what it is..."

Maria: "it?"

MK1: "never knew it, just only mention by Dr. Xanon and i was not allow to see it... Dr. Xanon said that it is too aggresive..."

Jake 1: "sir, we are going to arrive soon..."

MK1: "alright everyone, i want you guys to investigate every corner, building and including the rooms while also looking for survivor. We still dont know who or what it is"