battle training

Narrator POV

Shortly after expelling tenya lida from ua high school and blacklisting him from all hero schools in Japan as well as having the todoroki twins and the bakugou twins removed from the hero course to the support course, this of course had brought problems to ua itself as mitsuki and masaru bakugou along with enji todoroki practically demanded that their children put back into the hero course and fire slime hero: rimuru as the battle training teacher, but however principal nezu wasn't having any of it as he reminded the three parents that it was their children's last chance and they blew it due to their villainous behavior.

(SCENE CHANGE)

Today is battle training class for the students of class 1-B as Eraserhead will be covering the battle training for class 1-A as the erasure hero loves just loves putting their egotistical brats in line for their shitty behavior and giving them absolute hell.

Unknown female: I hope that the new battle training teacher is much better teacher than assmight.

Then entering the class 1-B classroom was none other than the slime hero: rimuru was the complete and excitement of the students of class 1-B.

Rimuru: greetings, class 1-B, I am the slime hero: rimuru and I'm the brand new battle training teacher and I'll help you all become the next generation of future promising heroes. But however what is a pro hero without looking the part?

Then suddenly rimuru conjured up multiple suitcases right in front of class 1-B.

Rimuru: here are your hero costumes so please go put them on and meet me at the battle training grounds.

Class 1-B: yes, rimuru-sensei!

Then suddenly class 1-B grabbed their suitcases and go suit up for their battle training for today.

(SOMETIME LATER)

Class 1-B had finally arrived at the battle training grounds where slime hero: rimuru was waiting for them.

Rimuru: today's battle training is a situation where you must save the hostages, defeat the villains and disable the bombs

Rimuru: today's battle training is a situation where you must save the hostages, defeat the villains and disable the bombs. And you will be assigned to a partner as two teams wiil be heroes and villains. Understood?

Class 1-B: yes, rimuru-sensei!

Rimuru: good, now please go to your partners and let's get this party started.

Class 1-B: yes, rimuru-sensei!

Then class 1-B go to their partners and start today's battle training.

(SOMETIME LATER)

Once battle training was over for today class 1-B were all talking among themselves until suddenly busting down the door of the training area was none other than the todoroki twins and the bakugou twins.