the ua entrance exam and the end of kohta hirano

Narrator POV

Today is a very important day as it is the official day of the ua entrance exams for the young promising heroes of the future well most of them anyways as it was a living hell for the tormentors as they had their hero recommendations taken away from them as a punishment for bullying minoru.

(SCENE CHANGE)

Minoru Matsumoto aka the slime hero: rimuru is currently watching the ua entrance exams with his girlfriends as minoru gave izuku and Yui along with momo good luck with the exams.

Rimuru: you guys got this.

Izuku: thanks for believing in me, rimuru-sensei.

Rimuru: no problem at all, izuku.

Then izuku and Yui left to go take the ua entrance exams.

Nezu: I'm proud of you for taking in my nephew as a pupil.

Rimuru: it's the least I can do.

Snipe: I'm so glad that assmight is not going to be here anymore.

Vlad King: yep.

Thirteen: thanks for adding those quirk canceling ankle bracelets on those brats.

Nezu: well, their actions do have consequences.

Then the ua entrance exams continue as rimuru hopes that there are people who truly want to fight for justice rather than fame and fortune.

(SOMETIME LATER)

Minoru and his girlfriends had to celebrate with both izuku and Yui as a way to congratulate them on their performances at the ua entrance exams by going to the golden dragon buffet and momo decided but however Yui still hasn't forgiven the creation quirk user just yet as momo did play a part of minoru running away from home all those years ago but minoru had assured Yui that momo is on the right path to redemption as she is truly sorry for what she did unlike the rest of the tormentors.

(SCENE CHANGE)

Kohta hirano was a former student at shiketsu high school but however unfortunately for him he was expelled from the school and blacklisted from all hero schools in Japan due to almost killing two classmates during battle training class and was also supposed to do 16 years in Tartarus prison but however igou's sleazy family lawyer was somehow able to get him out less than two days. But rather than taking actual accountability for his bad choices he too blames Minoru for his problems.

CRASH!

Crashing through the front door of kohta's shitty house was none other than the slime hero: rimuru.

Kohta: you have a lot of nerve breaking into my house after you and that purple little bastard ruined my life and future hero career