Snippets from Chapter 5 - Coincidence

I didn't expect anyone to be at the park at this hour. Well, this is. Perfect spot for a romantic date after all. I wonder if I could have the opportunity to bring my partner here in the future? As I continue to daydream about the distant future, my eyes caught a kiosk that sells snacks and drinks.

"Would you like to try our limited edition Winnie the Pooh crepe-" the workers were stunned to see me.

"I-I'm- I'm sorry!" The worker apologized. But I really wanted to try the limited edition crepe though. It looks cute and I think Kira would want to see a picture of it.

"One limited edition crepe please and a popping boba milk tea." The workers were speechless before one of them snapped the other out of it and proceeded with my order.

"Would you like a normal size boba or a large one?" Hmmm-

"Normal size please." The worker smiled before I paid for my food. I waited at the side while taking pictures of the limited edition crepe advertisement and sending it to Kira. Kira sent me a frustrated emoji. Not long after, my number was called. I went to a nearby bench before taking more pictures of the crepe which has Winnie the Pooh's face.

It's so cute that I almost feel bad to even eat it. The park goers were staring at me as I enjoyed my food. Is it weird to see a big man such as myself enjoying a crepe?

"Oh- Alexei?" I almost choked on the crepe when I saw Gisele waving her hand at me. I punched my chest a few times before smiling and waving at her.

"Gisele! Didn't expect to see you here." Gisele chuckled.

"I should be saying that. Are you alone?" I nodded.

"I see. Thought you were here with your girlfriend." I find it amusing to even imagine myself with a woman.

"Is there anyone out there that wants me? Even the people who sold this crepe were surprised to see me." Gisele tilted her head and said,

"Why would anyone reject you? I don't think you're that bad looking. Of course your physique is larger than regular men out there but it's all muscle. So why feel bad?" I chuckled.

"People often say I have mean looks."

"But you're not mean, right?" Well, I was raised to be an assassin. The looks were just extra.

"Stop belittling yourself, Alexei." I smiled. Wow- I never thought talking to someone would make me so-

"Mama-" eh- mama?

"Louie! I told you to walk properly. Oh, sorry. This is Louie. Louie, this is uncle Alexei." The child looked at me from head to toe.

"Why did you color your hair pink?" The child asked. I can't exactly tell a child that I saw a picture of my mother in pink hair and I just wanted to try it out before completely falling in love with it.

~~~

Full version is available on Kofi. Link is avaible on my page. For those who had bought the book, you could get check your item and it should be updated. And for those who haven't, all you have to do is click this link below and buy it. Thank you for the support guys.

https://ko-fi.com/s/9419fe612b