Important

This page will go over my accounts Boundaries, as well as going over a short description on what Regression is.

Summary for my Lazy people; DDLB/DDLG or Age play-related book lists this is added to will result in me blocking you. If you follow me with nsfw content or Age Play related content on your profile you will be blocked.

I have become extremely uncomfortable with the amount of DDLG/DDLB/Age lists this book keeps getting added to. Thanks to a friend, I have learned how to block people. I know it won't do much, but I'm really tired of seeing it and it honestly upsets and triggers me to see an SFW book completely written about a coping mechanism often recommended by therapists sexualized.

This book is completely for fun and comfort. I am very thankful for those who give me ideas and comment on so many sweet things. It honestly is the only reason I keep writing this type of comfort content. I really love that others enjoy and find comfort in this story, which is why I want to keep writing it. However, I cannot stand by and keep watching my book be added to NSFW lists.

I understand if you take part in DDLG/DDLB/Age play, however, this IS NOT WHAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT. THIS book is about regression. It should not be confused, and it is very harmful how many in the BDSM community that take part in age play like kinks and do not understand the difference. There is a rising issue in minors using regression as an excuse to participate in BDSM content by using another label.

BDSM IS NOT FOR MINORS.

REGRESSORS CANNOT CONSENT!

If you would never sexualize a real child, then don't sexualize an age regressor.

Age regression is the psychological regression that leaves the person in a younger mindset, often from the ages of infant to child. They are not capable of understanding sexual topics, as they have a full and complete mind of a child. Children cannot consent. Infants cannot consent. Toddlers cannot consent. Age regressors cannot consent either.

Sexually abusing, speaking, or touching an age regressor, while they are regressed, is sexual assault. Even if they had said it was okay, THEY CANNOT CONSENT. They are psychologically unable to consent in their regressed headspace.

Kinks like Age play or DDLB/DDLG are roleplaying kinks. This means it is between multiple adults who are psychologically able to consent and very aware of how to. Often, it is a coping mechanism itself, however, it is far different than Age regression due to the fact it is between adults who are completely able to consent to full actions and have those boundaries set.

These differences need to be understood, but those in the kink community and those in neither the kink nor agere/petere community. It is spreading hurtful destruction and causing trauma where there really does not need to be more trauma spread.

Thank you to those who understand that my books are SFW and not related to any kink. Thank you even more for the amazing comments you guys leave and even suggestions of things to write. I really don't mind getting them! It's honestly the least I can do for y'all sticking around with me.

Another small note; Due to the obvious content involving the Call of Duty games, various triggering topics will be mentioned. Topics that will not have a warning are, Weapons, War/Violence, Cursing, and general CoD topics.

No one probably read this stupid long rant, but it is my honest boundaries because I'm tired of seeing things that make me upset. If you did read this, thank you, if you didn't- well if you're one of those people who happen to have added my book to a list with DDLG/DDLB or general Age play content- goodbye :)).