Information, Terms and Relevant Info

Hunters Association
An organisation founded by experts in the deepspace hunting industry under the World Evol Government's supervision. Its purpose is to select talented individuals, regulate the deepspace hunting industry, and sometimes discipline hunters.

The Association also serves as a support service for every hunter, providing them with resources in their fight against Wanderers.

Hunter's Code
Also known as the Code of Deepspace Hunters.
Created by the World Hunters Association, it sets the rules for how a hunter should operate. It is an agreement all hunters must abide by.

Protocore
When Wanderers of a high threat level are eliminated, they drop Protocores. After years of research, the methods of extracting their energy have become very advanced. Protocore Energy is now used in various fields such as electronics, healthcare, and space. Utilized effectively, Protocores can enhance combat capabilities.

Evol
A special superpower only possessed by a small portion of the human population. Those who have Evol are called Evolvers. After many studies into the field of Evol, scientists can now extract its power, create new weapons, and use it to improve daily life.

Deepspace Hunter
This growing profession was a result of the disaster 14 years ago. Its main goal is to eliminate Wanderers and get their Protocores. Hunters typically exhibit physical and mental prowess.
Those who are Evolvers sometimes have better combat capabilities. To become a certified Deepspace Hunter, one must take the Hunters Association's licensure exam, obtain a license, and adhere to the Hunter's Code.

Hunter's Watch
An essential piece of equipment for any Deepspace Hunter. It resembles a watch and provides many functions such as assigning missions, detecting nearby Wanderers, scanning for Metaflux, and calling for backup.

270HM
This is an exclusive motorcycle for Deepspace Hunters developed by Ever Group's Research Facility. It employs state-of-the-art aerodynamic technology. There are two other models: 310HM and 380HM.
Because it can reach such high speeds, only those who have undergone professional training can obtain a motorcycle license for it.

Hunter Weapon
Crafted with Evol, this hunter-exclusive weapon is powered and enhanced by Protocore Energy. It can kill Wanderers, but it is harmless against humans.
Hunters can pick from an assortment of weapon types with distinct features to suit their personal preferences.

Wanderers
These monsters are made from Metaflux. They first appeared from the Deepspace Tunnel in various forms. While most species lack intelligence, they are formidable. They attack humans and animals and are not easy to defeat.

•No-Hunt Zone
If there is a chaotic Protofield and frequent Wanderer appearances, the Hunters Association will designate the area as a no-hunt zone. Citizens are prohibited from entering. Hunters are also not allowed to enter without official authorization.
Most of these areas were greatly affected by the Deepspace Tunnel during the Chronorift Catastrophe 14 years ago. The most hellish of battles took place in them, and the impact of the Catastrophe continues to this day.

Deepspace Tunnel
In 2034, a spacetime anomaly appeared above Linkon City. Bound by a gravitational force and filled with an abundance of barely detectable energy and matter, it raised many questions.
From that point on, Earth started to see the emergence of alien creatures known as Wanderers.
This event sparked curiosity throughout human society. Space exploration truly began in earnest, significantly advancing research in this field.

Chronorift Catastrophe of 2034
Fourteen years ago, with the opening of the Deepspace Tunnel, countless Wanderers invaded Earth and began attacking humans. Many lives were lost. Among the affected areas, Linkon City suffered the highest number of casualties.