Rosalinda

It was like a pattern. A pattern that meant more and more pain.

Kick, slap, punch.
Kick,slap, punch .

I should be used to it, but it still hurts. Not physically, but mentally. The bruises weren't cause on the outside, but on the inside. I've had so many beatings, I already know how and when it's coming.

"That's what you get you dirty piece of shit!" My father yelled in my face.
I didn't say anything. I just laid on the floor, feeling numb. That's the only feeling I get. I can no longer feel anything. No anger, sadness, not anything. It was all his fault. I couldn't blame him though. It was all my fault she left. She never wanted me. No one wants me. I'm unwanted, unloved.

After a while of thinking to myself, I decided to walk, more like leap, to my room. My poor excuse of a room. One lousy mattress on the ground with one pillow and a blanket that now smells like cheese. I guess I shouldn't complain, I'm fortunate to have a shelter over my head. I fell on my mattress and falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.

"You are mine and only mine" said a man that I couldn't make out. All I could see were bright blue eyes.
"I'm coming for you. I will not stop until you are by my side."
His voice started to fade away, but I heard something else from afar...
"I love you, Rosalinda..."

I woke up only thinking about those bright blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds.

-------
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey y'all. This is just another book I wanted to write. I will try and and update this one as much as possible.
Sorry for any mistakes!
Bye