The Forgotten Legend

Dena Gilbert had no idea what to expect from Aragon, a country entirely unfamiliar to her, one that didn't even exist on geographical maps. Rescued from her dreary life at Sta. Monica Orphanage, she is adopted by the Swiss family and taken to this mysterious land that she will soon call home.

At first glance, Aragon seemed like an ordinary country. However, from the moment Dena stepped foot there, she sensed something was off. Despite the normal appearance of its only city and three surrounding towns, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to this place than met the eye. The longer she stayed, the more she noticed strange occurrences involving the country, its people, and its governing body.

Haunted by these oddities, Dena becomes determined to uncover the secrets of Aragon. Why did the Swiss family choose her? Why does she feel an inexplicable connection to this land? Who is she, really?

As she delves deeper, Dena begins to suspect that Aragon might be the very place her parents had always told her about. In this land of hidden creatures and legendary impossibilities, she might finally discover her true identity and unravel the mysteries that have eluded her for so long.

Join Dena on her journey through Aragon, where myths come to life and every corner hides a new secret waiting to be uncovered.

All rights reserved. 2024.