Boys night bonus?

So this originally was going to be in the one shot but was scrapped. And is a gift to @LavernBlanchet

This is basically one of the dare's that Henry gave Liam and Drew. I have a few more saved but I don't think I will put them out as they're all only partially done.

And sorry this is so late I've just been lazy af to post in this book. And also I'm still on my break this was just scheduled already to post as I wrote it in early June.

Happy pride month loves! <3

"Okay, Liam. Truth or dare?" Henry asked leaning back on a bean bag. The brown haired boy shrugged,

"Eh dare."

A devilish smile formed on the boys lips, Drew looked at him suspiciously. "What do you have planned?"

"Oh nothing, just a simple dare." He shrugged.

Liam now looked anxious, "Spit it out, stop trying to be edgy."

"Okay, okay. Chill. But I dare you to I dunno. Take a picture of you and Drew, then send it to Jake." He smiled innocently, there practically was a halo above his head.

"That's it?" The magenta haired boy asked knowing there was a catch.

"Well you need to kiss and send a pic-." He began but was immediately cut off.

"What?!" The duo yelled with bright red faces.

Henry only smirked, "Yeah, that's the dare. And you can't explain things to Jake, just the picture."

"We're not doing that!" Drew said, Liam nodded in agreement.

"Don't be a wussy it's just a dare, now kiss." He cackled.

The two sighed and looked at each other, they reluctantly nodded. Their faces burned a bright red from uncomfortableness but Liam took out his phone.

Quickly their lips touched and the picture was snapped. Drew immediately began to wipe his mouth as Liam did the same. Henry was busy laughing his butt off as the picture was sent.

"We don't speak of this." Liam hissed putting his head into his hands.

Drew then said, "Definitely."

Hehe I hope you enjoyed it.

Wait you're still here???

Well I think you deserve a bonus.

>>Meanwhile with Jake<<

"That's the fifth time you've messed up!" Hailey scolded.

Jake sighed, "Well I'm sorry ma'am. I'm not perfect."

"Guys enough you sound like an old married couple." Milly said fed up with hearing their constant nit picking today.

"Shut the hell up Milly!" The two yelled clearly very annoyed.

"Geez sorry." She mumbled.

"Okay but seriously you two calm down." Sean stated looking at the two, when Hailey gets really upset her face flushes a bright red. It was currently in that state.

"I am calm!" She yelled.

"Uh no you're not princess, clearly still upset." Jake had mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?!" She screamed at him.

"Hailey calm down!" Luke sighed coming over and putting a hand on her shoulder. She sighed and let herself relax for a moment.

"Finally you two are down with this nonsense." Zander said trailing behind Luke.

Jake only shrugged, he then got a message from Liam. Strange. But they're his homies so he didn't think much of it. "Hold up I got a message guys."

"You don't need to announce it to the world asshat." Zander playfully scoffed, Jake only rolled his eyes and opened it.

What appeared on his phone shook him. He stared at it wide eyed before chucking his phone across the room screaming. "Jake?!"

They all yelled, he looked confused as hell. He didn't know how to react. "I saw something no one should have to see."

He answered calmly before sitting on the ground and curling up into a ball. They all just shrugged and tried to get him back to normal.