Their first meet

Admist the darkness of night a man stood on the top of a palace gazing at the moon. His hands behind his back. He just remembered those beautiful blue...no!...green orbs he saw few day ago. The orbs which captivated him. The orbs which were fierce enough to burn someone and calm enough to soothe someone.

His mind played back the memories of that night when he was travelling through Sursen kingdom of the west.

His chariot was moving through the dense forest of Sursen tearing through the night. His gaze held straight with hands behind his back. The royal flag of Hastinapur flowing through the air.

To his surprise an arrow came out of nowhere and hit directly in his chariot's wheel making it loose balance. Being a warrior his warrior instinct got activated as he jumped through the chariot landing on ground with his hands supporting his upper body and legs his back.

That chariot was about to fall off the cliff but an arrow freed the horses who ran away to save themselves. Bhism's stern brown orbs searched for the intruder who tried to play this game with him. His hands landed on his bow as he stood up.

" Who dared to attack? Come forward. Don't hide like a coward. " His heavy voice echoed throughout the forest. It was a rainy night. Thundering accompanied his voice creating a dreadful scene.

His words didn't go waste as a person landed directly in front of him from the tree. Face covered perfectly with a white cloth like the rest of the body. A sword gripped in hand. His eyes went up to the tree to see a bow hanging there.

Bhism wanted to talk. Ask the reason of this act but he didn't get the time. The sharp metal of sword came tearing through the air to his direction. But he is Parshuram's shisya. He took out his sword and tackled the attack.

That person seemed impressed by his fast move but that didn't stop the coming attacks. One after the other a sword tried to cut through Bhism's throat. After playing this game for a while Bhism decided to end it.

He attacked continuously making the person step backward while tackling him. Soon after that person's right foot got twisted hitting a stone making her fall backward . But she is not the one who will drown alone. She pulled him through his silver jewellery making him fall with her on the hard ground.

As soon as she hit the ground, she regretted dragging him. He was lying on top of her with all his weight. She hardly could breathe under his weight.

For a second their eyes met. Bhism kept looking in her eyes while she tried to move him. He didn't even allow her to move. He put his left hand beside her head putting all his weight on that hand only. She tried to move again but he didn't allow. His right hand travelled to the cloth covering her face. He was hypnotized by her blue or green eyes. He still can't decipher the colour.

She stopped finding him removing the cloth. The moment her face revealed, he was captivated, hypnotized, freezed , illusioned all at once. He never felt such feelings for any women in his life but she, she was different. Those eyes were enough to kill someone.

His trance broke finding her struggling against him. He immediately stood up and forwarded his hand to her. But she refused and got up by herself picking her sword. Bhism stood there rooted waiting for an explanation but she left. She literally left without turning once.

Bhism sighted finding any way to leave as his chariot is already gone. Thanks to the unknown warrior! After covering some distance he found his horse and rode back to Hastinapur still wondering about the little warrior who challenged him.

" Jyest!" Chitrangadh's innocent voice made him come out of his world.