What is this?

Admist the chaos of wedding, Chandrika found herself unable to forget those brown orbs. All she was thinking whole night ended upon an immortal celibate.

It was the time of sunrise when she decided to visit the abhayas angan to erase his thoughts from her mind. The fact that he already knew who she was made her more embarraced.

To avoid his thoughts further, Chandrika entered the big hall specially made to practice archery. Knowing no one will be interested in archery especially in a marriage that too at morning, she was feeling relief.

She entered the hall picking up a bow from aside with an arrow. She straightened her posture to aim. But his thoughts again clouded her mind. She released the arrow into air not being able to aim properly. This happened for a pretty good moments.

She would release the arrow just to aim at air. But she was determined to remove his thoughts from her mind. She again positioned herself to aim.

But her breath caught in her throat the moment she felt someone's warm hands on her cold bare waist. Chills ran down her spine at the sensation. For some unknown reason her mind told her it's him.

Her small waist was covered perfectly by his large rough hands. He made her turn a bit, changing her posture through her waist. Her lower body was straight in the direction of her target. Then those rough warm hands travelled to her shoulders making them turn slightly right.

Then those hands travelled to her hands grasping them strongly. His body brushed with her back. Chandrika found herself unable to react. She let him guide her as she stood like a statue. His hot breath fell on her neck erupting goosebumps on her body. She felt a weird sensation, a sensation unable to resist.

Her face slowly turned to look at the face of this man who had the audacity to touch the princess of Sursen without her wish. As her gaze found that face near her neck, she was captivated.

Bhism stood there almost clinging to her. His face looking straight at the target. His brown orbs held experience. Without Chandrika's acknowledgement, the arrow was released from her hands landing on the center of target directly.

As the arrow hit the target, Chandrika turned to see it while Bhism immediately stepped back maintaining a good 'required' distance.

Now Chandrika's fierce gaze met his calm one. He was calm and composed as always while Chandrika didn't ignore the fact that her cheeks must be burning red right now.

Before she could say something or practically shout at him as she planned in her mind, he left. He left without saying anything. Maybe he realised something was not right about what he did.

Chandrika stood there with her mouth almost touching the ground. This man was now getting on her nerves.

But then a question arose in her mind.

Why didn't she retaliate? Why did she even let him touch her? She is strong enough to protect herself. But still she let him do whatever he was doing. Why??

The question made her doubt on herself. She came to erase his thoughts from her mind and now was going all lost in his thoughts only. When he is all calm and care free. Unaware of the effect of his actions.

Today all the rituals were going to start as tomorrow was the wedding of the Yuvraj of Sursen. Sudarshan was on cloud nine. His happiness easily visible on his face.

Bhism was feeling suffocated by his own thoughts so he decided to move out of the palace. This kingdom is surrounded by lush green beauty from every direction. Being on the west, it houses many rare species of plants are animals which are enough to captivate someone. But he is being captivated by someone else.

The incident from morning flashed in front of his eyes. He don't have any idea what possessed him at that moment. He was just passing by the corridor when he saw Chandrika groaning in frustration. His steps automatically led him to her and in the same way his hands travelled to her waist. Once the arrow hit the target, he realised what he was doing.

He knew Chandrika was going to cut his throat apart for his audacity so he simply came out without waiting for her anger to brust out.

" Functions are going inside ganga putr , not here " Sudarshan's experienced voice made Bhism turn around" I hope you are here to enjoy the wedding and nothing else "

" Even if I am here for something else, I don't think I can fullfill that given the competition here " Sudarshan chuckled which made Bhism smile as well.

" Does this mean I don't have to avoid conversation with you " asked Sudarshan

" Not at all Sursen raj! But I wonder why you invited Hastinapur given our history " Bhism voiced his thoughts. A thoughtful expression crossed Sudarshan's face.

" I live in present ganga putr and this is my eldest's wedding. I want to celebrate with everyone forgetting all the enmity and I am hoping for same initiative from your side Ganga putr "

" You hope will never get breaked Maharaj and that's my guarantee " assured Bhism.

" You are choosing the wrong person Maharaj " a voice rang in. Both Bhism and Sudarshan turned around to find Shalv naresh standing there with a smirk on his face.

" I didn't get you Shalv naresh " said Sudarshan.

" Let me explain Maharaj. This person is a celibate and he is not even a king. I guarantee you, your daughter will remain more happy with me than him " Shalv naresh smirked again. Sudarshan gulped down his anger.

" I think Sursen naresh better knows what's good for his daughter " said Bhism with a stern look on his face. His eyes shouting a warning for Shalv naresh which he understood well enough.

" I wish to meet you once again Devrat but in battle field" saying so Shalv naresh left boiling in anger. Sudarshan silently thanked Bhism and went inside leaving him alone to drown in his thoughts....

                          •••••••••••••••••••••••