Bhism in Sursen

Chandrika sighted looking at the arriving guests. Her pita shri was so happy for his eldest's wedding that he invited every known kingdom of Aryavrat without thinking about the harm they can cause. Not everyone is here to enjoy the marriage right.

Her pita shri is trying his best to hide the fact that almost every kingdom has proposed their marriage offer to her.

" What are you looking at?" Her would be bhabhi shri's voice made her turn around.

" Your wedding will be remembered for ages bhabhi shri" chandrika smiled saying. Avantika rolled her eyes remembering the fact that she is going to get married soon.

" Pranipat jyest" Chandrika wished Suryajeet who just showed up. His eyes travelled to Avantika who didn't even acknowledge his presence. He sighed knowing this will be his life in some days. He too stood with his sister and would be wife looking at the arriving guests. Suddenly both Suryajeet and Chandrika's eyes widened looking at the next guest.

" Don't tell me pita shri invited them too" Chandrika said in disbelief.

" What's the problem?" Avantika asked in confusion.

" Jyest, they are Kurus right? "

" Yes behna they are" Suryajeet answered looking at Bhism who came forward with a kid.

" Chandrika!! Is there something that I don't know??" Avantika asked with a smirk. Chandrika understood her meaning completely

" Chii bhabhi shri!!! You seriously think my choice is that bad" Chandrika said pointing toward Bhism.

" Given your brother, yes" she muttered for only Chandrika to hear whose mouth hung open in shock. She turned to her jyest and then to her bhabhi shri again.

" Close your mouth . You look like a demoness" Avantika said looking at Bhism who who picked up a kid.

" I heard Gangaputr is a celibate" Suryajeet said seeing him with a kid.

" That's his anuj" Chandrika said sulking.

Avantika's sharp eyes turned toward her.
" How do you know?" She asked raising her one perfect eye brow.

" ..I....I know about every kingdom and their family" Chandrika said turning her gaze. Avantika gave her a ' I will figure it out look ' before leaving.

" Avoid every prince behna. They are just behind a good alliance. And if anyone troubles you then don't think before beheading him. I will handle the rest" Suryajeet said with a smirk.

" I know!!" Chandrika gave him a side hug before leaving to her room. It's better to stay there then actually beheading a jerk.

After the crowning ceremony of Suryajeet, Chandrika was heading toward her room. She was thankful to God that Bhism didn't see her. If he did then who knows what he would have told Sudarshan. Although her father is all chill but he never dare to lie to her jyest mata Pragya. Who surely would have twisted her ears until they turn red for going into the forest. She still is hiding her wound perfectly.

On her way she saw Avantika walking around all lost in her thoughts. She thought of lighting her mood a bit by joking around because her bhrata Sushobhit is busy in preparations.

" Pranipat bhabhi shri!!!" She wished with a smirk " I think you are already lost in after wedding rituals" she said raising her eye brow while her smirk grew bigger. It took some moments for Avantika to realise what her naughty sister in law meant. Her mouth fell open as the meaning hit her mind.

" You shameless girl!!!" She ran behind her as Chandrika ran out to the garden. She smiled turning around while continuing her running to see where Avantika is. But before she could see her way ahead she hit something or someone resulting in her falling backward. But to her surprise two strong arms held her before she could fell down.

Her eyes met with her saviour only to regret later. Those deep brown orbs of her immortal celibate came in front of her.

Bhism was startled at first finding her here running but before he could think further, she collided with him resulting in her petite body falling down. He was quick enough to hold her back by placing his one hand around her bare waist and the other behind her back. Those bule or green eyes met his and the time stopped for him.

He took his time to digest her face in detail. Her face is the chavi of moon, no doubt why she called herself chavi. Her eyes shine like the brightest star in a moonless night. Her lips are softer than anything. He is sure. Her hairs have slight curls which sometimes fall on her face. She is..... beautiful. Bhism was amused of his own thoughts. Is he doing adharm by thinking so?

Chandrika on the other hand was wondering what he is thinking but when he didn't leave her for pretty good moments then she shouted " leave me!!"

Bhism instead of steadying her up before leaving left her like that only which resulted in her falling on ground with a thud. Chandrika stared at this man in front of her with surprise. Did he just throw her down? Avantika who was looking at them from a distance but back her chuckle when Bhism actually dropped her on ground.

Bhism on the other hand was confused of why is she looking at him like a owl? She was the one who told him to leave her. That is what he did.

" Are you mad or what?" Chandrika asked getting up. 

" What you mean devi?" Bhism asked politely.

" Why did you drop me down?"

" Because you told me to leave you" Chandrika again stared at him wide eyed. Is he seriously the Gangaputr Maha Mahim Bhism of Hastinapur who is known for his valour.

He is a celibate you fool!!!

Her mind made her remember.

" It's late night you should be in your chamber. This is Sursen, dangers follow you here everywhere" she said in a calm voice.

" I believe I can protect myself easily" he said placing his hands in front of him like an obedient student. Chandrika noded before leaving but her injured leg spoiled her attitude walk.

" I think you need help"

" I don't"

Saying so she tried to move slowly. Bhism watched her attempts in surprise. She will die but never accept help this easily.

" Taking help doesn't make you any less"

" It do if the helper is the reason of your misery"

" That was an accident. You yourself saved my anuj "

" If you were attentive enough to take care of him then there wasn't need of any help "

" You just want to fight "

" I just want to leave "

" Pranipat " saying so Bhism left at the exact moment. Chandrika sighted sitting down. Her leg paining too much. She don't know what all she just said to him. She wondered if that made sense or not. But she just wanted him to leave so that she can sit down and rest. She knows this attitude of her to never let anyone pity on her will make her suffer one day. But she can't change herself this easily.

" He was just trying to help you " Avantika's voice made her look up. " Mark my words my dear sister in law. This pretendence of being strong is not good. There's no harm in accepting that it hurts. See your leg is bleeding now"

Avantika's voice was calm and thoughtful. Chandrika's leg was bleeding again. With Avantika's help she got up and went to her room.

Wait!! He wasn't surprised seeing me here. Do he know who I am??