Chapter 5 : Mad about you

AT CHOI MANSION

"Good morning hyungs" Soonyoung said while coming downstairs.

Seungcheol was sitting on the dining chair and Jeonghan was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning soonie." Jeongcheol greeted at same time.

"What is in the menu, hannie hyung?" Soonyoung asked.

"I made pancakes and french toast for you guys."

"Wow, You can cook" Soonyoung stood there with an amazed look.

"Shut up, I'm better than cheol" Jeonghan whined making Soonyoung laugh.

"Joshua and Vernon might come and join us for breakfast" Jeonghan said while opening the fridge.

"Joshua and Vernon are coming today?" Soonyoung asked and door bell rang, Jeonghan went to open the door.

"Yess, hannie invited them for breakfast"

"Yoo, guys" Joshua came to the dinning table while smiling.
Vernon and Jeonghan following him form behind.

"Hello josh" Soonyoung said patting on the empty seat beside him.

Joshua took the seat and Vernon sat beside Seungcheol.

"Breakfast is ready." Jeonghan came from the kitchen with pancakes and french toast, and begin to serve it on table.

"hyung come and sit here" Vernon spoke.

"It's ok Vernon I'm skipping my breakfast today, I'm on a diet." Jeonghan said while standing beside Seungcheol and caressing Vernon hair

"So what's the plans today"

"Me and Vernon are going on shopping" Joshua answered.

"I'm going to meet someone today."
Soonyoung

"Ohh you have a friend in Seoul?" Joshua said while side eyeing Soonyoung.

"No no, he is the parent of one of my students in Dance class, He said he wants to meet me for his child's future plans" Soonyoung said.

-Thank God, I almost got caught right now, Great lie Hoshi, your brain is amazing- Soonyoung thought in his mind and sighed in relief.

"Ok so, Hannie are you done with your shopping for the party?" Joshua asked.

"Yes I'm done and Seungcheol too.
But we don't know each other's dress"

"This plan was his, he said that he wants to surprise me. so, vice versa I'm going to do the same" Seungcheol spoke.

"Ohh Mr. future husband, I know that your going to kneel when you see me in that dress." Jeonghan said proudly.

"I will kneel in front you anytime hannie" Seungcheol said while grabbing Jeonghan's waist.

"Stop with your cheesy lines hyungs, you are getting married next month and you still behave like teenagers who are in love." Vernon said giving the best expressions.

Others laugh at Vernon facial expressions.

"When you will meet your love in future, I will see how you are going to act and I'm 100 % sure you're going to choose the most cheesy pick up lines." Seungcheol said

"Let's see" Vernon said while glaring Seungcheol, while Others laughed at their bickering.

"Ok guys sorry, I know I'm going to ruin your mood but it's important,
Joshua what are you going to do with your ongoing contract between your and Seokmin's company that you held
And future plans? Which is already signed by Mr. hong, what's your plan about this" Seungcheol said while looking at Joshua.

"I still don't know, I never really thought about it Seungcheol, I know it's too long that I kept hold on the contract between our company but he also don't want any immediate answers because I didn't get any notice for this, but I m going to answer soon maybe after your announcement party but I need your help." Joshua said

"I'm always ready to help you, but you have to be strong now and solve the problems ok."

"Hmm" Joshua nodded his head.

"Ok enough talking about your company stuff" Jeonghan meddling between their talk. "How was the breakfast, did you liked it ?

"It's good hyung" Soonyoung spoke.

"Tasty (in Wonwoo voice)" Said Vernon.

"Thank you kids" Jeonghan smiled.

"Now bye bye, me and Vernon need to go now." Joshua Said while standing up.

"Me too" Soonyoung said whipping is mouth with tissue.

"Bye" Jeongcheol said while waving their hands to each other.

AT ONEIRIC COMPANY~

Seokmin was busy reading the files and at that moment knock was heard on the cabin door.

"Come in" he said while looking at the door.

Wonwoo came in and slightly bowed to Seokmin.

"Yes, Wonwoo what happened?"

"Sir, I'm going to introduce someone today, can I?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Please come in" Wonwoo said while holding the cabin door.

And a person walks in, He has great physical structure and 57 CM wide shoulder, Less than Wonwoo but he is taller than Wonwoo and he put a sweet smile on his face.

"Who he is?" Seokmin asked to Wonwoo.

"Meet my fiance, Kim Mingyu And Mingyu this is my boss Lee Seokmin."
Wonwoo introduced them to each other.

"Oh Hello Seokmin sir" he winked to the Seokmin and approached him for a handshake.

Seokmin went speechless after watching Mingyu's behaviour.

"Mingyu behave he is my boss" Wonwoo said dragging Mingyu to his side

"Oh sorry" Mingyu apologized.

"It's ok Mingyu and congratulations Mr. Wonwoo for your relationship. you are coming for tomorrow's party with me and mingyu if you have time you can join us." Seokmin informed.

"Why not" Mingyu said happily.

"Ok then it's final that Mingyu is also joining us for the party."

Wonwoo nodded

"Seokmin" Seungkwan came to the cabin.
"Oh Hello Wonwoo hyung and Hello?? who is he hyung" he asked to Wonwoo "A new staff?"

"No kwanie he is my fiance" Wonwoo said.

"Oh wow, You both look great together" Seungkwan complimented.

"Thank you kwanie" Mingyu thanked.

Seungkwan glared at Mingyu "call me Seungkwan only my favourite people can call me kwanie" Seungkwan said

"It's ok kwan he is going to be your favourite one I'm sure" Seokmin laughed.

"Oh leave it! are you ready for shopping, let's go" he said dragging Seokmin from the chair towards the door.

"Wait wait" Seokmin halted their steps "Wonwoo if any emergency occurs please call me instantly and make sure no one comes into my cabin when I'm not here. And Mingyu thank you for accepting my invitation, I am looking forward to meeting you at the party, Please take care of Wonwoo" Seokmin said while smirking.

"Enough now, let's go" Seungkwan dragged him out of the cabin.

"They are really in a relationship?" Mingyu asked to Wonwoo.

"Why you need to know that?" Wonwoo asked raising his one eyebrow.

"For a medical checkup" Mingyu teased.

"Bullshit" Wonwoo said and walked out the cabin leaving Mingyu alone there.

"Damn, he is totally my type" Mingyu said while smirking.

_______