Chapter 1 : hate begins now

Joshua took the car keys and ran out of the house.
He sat inside the car and started to move towards lee mansion.

"YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR THIS" he shouted angrily, tears streaming down his face.

AT LEE MANSION

Joshua pull the brakes in front of the main door aggressively.
He got out of the car and barge into Lee mansion.

Seeing him this furious Mr. Lee asked "What happened shua-" Hearing this joshua became more angry

"What happened tsk, now acting innocent after ruining my life, I treated you like my father, I trusted you but, what I get in return" joshua exclaimed loudly.

"What are you talking about shua" Mr. Lee tried to understand what was going on.

"Ohhh please stop this act, how long are you planning to fool me, you betrayed my father, I COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED THAT YOU WOULD STOOP so LOW." Joshua said pointing at Mr. Lee.

"But, I never betrayed your father" Mr. Lee retorted.

"Then explain this" joshua threw the file with a pendrive.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Lee asked while coming downstairs with seokmin "shua when did you came" Mrs. Lee went towards Joshua and was about to hug him he moved back.

"I trusted you Mrs. Lee, but guess what it was my biggest mistake trusting you and your family" joshua bitterly chuckled.

"Shua you are like my own son-" joshua cut her off by saying "Your act is over, you can not fool me. You think I'm dumb"

Seokmin had enough, so he decided to step in the conversation "Don't talk my mother like that joshua"

"Aww how can I forgot my so called best friend, how it feels to fool me. I'm feeling like an idiot to trust you'' joshua blurt out, tears running down his face continously

"Mom, dad go upstairs I will talk to him" Seokmin calmly told his parents to leave them alone.

"But-"

"Mom do as I told"

His parents went upstairs without saying anything further.

"Shua what happened, Why are you saying such things to my parents" seokmin asked trying to stay calm.

"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING WRONG." Joshua shouted in anger "What wrong did we do to your family, You all are those bastard who stabs me behind my back. your family is full of liars"

Just enough Joshua..it's ok if you talk only bad to me but you are crossing your limits... never raise your finger on my family" seokmin burst out.

"I hate you, I hate you so much seokmin. I considered you as my friend but turns out it was my biggest mistake. I don't want to see your face again" joshua started crying.

"I hate you too, I suggest you to leave right know" seokmin said losing his temper.

"Okay, I will never show you my face again. I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER LEE SEOKMIN" saying this joshua angrily went out.

As soon as he left chan came near seokmin.

"You shouldn't have treated him like this" chan pick the file that joshua brought with him.

"Don't interfere us, you are younger you don't need to interfere" seokmin took the pendrive and file from chan and sat down on the couch.

He opened the file and start reading it.
When he was done scanning the file he took the pendrive and went to his room.

After some times the door bell rang.

Seokmin came downstairs with h8s parents while chan opened the door.

Some police officers were standing outside.

"Does Mr. Lee lives here?" One of them asked.

"Yes" chan replied

"We are here to arrest him" chan widened hus eyes

"Why" seokmin asked this time.

"Mr. Hong Joshua filed a murder case against him"

"But you can't take my father without any proof'' seokmin stated.

''Mr. Hong give us enough proofs" with that they took Mr. Lee with them, Chan and Mrs. lee followed the police.

......

"HONG JOSHUA YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TODAY" seokmin shouted in his empty room.

_________

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED ~

LEE CHAN

- Seokmin's younger brother - Attached to joshua more than Seokmin- 23 years old- in last year of university - everyone's favorite

- Attached to joshua more than Seokmin
- 23 years old
- in last year of university
- everyone's favorite

<----->

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Next chapter will be uploaded soon.

I love you a latte.....