chapter 6 : unexpected meet

At oneiric company

Wonwoo locked Seokmin's cabin and went to his own cabin with Mingyu following him from behind.

Mingyu scanned all over Wonwoo's cabin , and he goes to the file shelf where some books and important files were kept.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked.

"Nothing, just looking at your cabin, you kept your cabin clean and neat." He complemented being impressed
"And I love the painting you hang on your wall, and this one" he pointed at the frame which was on the table "you look so cute in that photo." Mingyu looked amazed.

Wonwoo shyly managed to mumble a small "Thank you"

Mingyu's POV

My lips formed small smile watching Wonwoo being and blushing.

-he is so cute but he hides his cutness with that stubborn expressions but don't worry Jeon Wonwoo i'm going to turn you in your real personality, I'm going to make you comfortable in my presence that you don't have to put this fake mask anymore, and I would really love to see this side of yours it's now my ultimate task - I thought while admiring him.

I was going to say something but then someone is barged in the room.

"Hey, hey, You nerd secretory
" he shouted

-How can he address Wonwoo as nerd in my presence- my blood boiled.

"Hello si-" Mingyu cut Wonwoo off by saying "and who the hell are you, why are you shouting and disrespecting him." I yelled angryly.

Wonwoo held my hand and came infront of me before speaking "calm down mingyu he is the brother of Seokmin, his name is Lee Bo-hyuk."

"now you know who I am, so shut your fucking mouth and you" pointed at Wonwoo "why Seokmin hyung locked his cabin, where he is? Where are the keys of his cabin, give me the keys fast." He shouted once again.

"Sorry sir, I can't give you those keys, Seokmin sir warned me, that no one should enter in his cabin without his permission. He strictly prohibited any staffs or any member to go in his cabin in his absence. Once again, I'm sorry Sir" Wonwoo bowed to him.

"Hey Nerd, these rules don't apply on me, I m his brother, i have all rights to go in his cabin without anyone's permission. Don't teach me you are just a mere employee here, get this in your fucking head." He yelled.

"One more Disrespectful word to him and I wil forget that you're Seokmin's cousin. Stay in your limits." I said looking at his wide eyes.

"And who are you, his bodyguard, his dad? Ohh so now this little nerd needs someone to protect him." he chuckled and glared at Wonwoo "now you need protection, ohh you are not only a nerd but a fragile and weak person too." he mocked Wonwoo.

"One more word and I'm chopping your tongue off." I angrly come forward and about to smack his head but Wonwoo held me and come between me and Lee bo hyuk.

"Sorry Sir, Ignore him, he is my fiance But I can't give you the keys, I'm sorry on his behalf.''

"I'm leaving right now, but i warned you, your bodyguard or fiance whatever he is should never cross path against me, If he want live." he said and angrly slammed door before leaving.

"He is total fucker." I shook my head "and you why don't you said a damn word to him." I asked to Wonwoo.

"I can't do anything about it Mingyu, My father worked for Seokmin's father for years. Seokmin's father gave me all the things I needed from childhood to now. he loved me as his own son. so now it's my duty to serve his family. I need to repay their kindness with my work." Wonwoo smiled.