Chapter 3

In dream la land, sexy wolf named harukrawr sat there and looked prettty. Minori beta wolf watched with admiring awsoeme eyes. "Hawukrawr-sama uwu.. lets go out." 

"if you wanna be my lover you have to ha e my consent." harukerlrawr winked.

"Do I have gure consent?" Minori asked good heartedly.

"Yes you bave my conse N t,." Hafukrawr purred.

Theg went to furry wonderland and ride all the rides for free and  they avoid pink demon dog airi. shizuku walked in and demon dog airj was subdued by her stunnin appearance. Bright red and bright blue colors splashed and complimented her dazzling fur. Cool epic spikes sprouted from her back and head and cute fangs gleamed in the light. To add to her beautifulness, angel wings grew from her back and she floated down to demon dog Iri.

Min9ri could kiss harukrawr in peace now.

Her trance hWas broken when airi smashed her head with a baseball bat. "Ow that hurt! What were we talking about again?" Minority asked.

"We were talking about costumes but i think we should take a breka now. You look tired." Haruka replied with concern lacing her toen. Everyone collectiviley agreed.

"Aw alrig b t i guess we can." Minori sighed. She just cant stop day dreaming! Hopefully she can get home today unlike the time she stopped in the middle of movi g traffic just at the pasisng thought of Haruka.