prologue

(Doomed pov)

We all started talking a while, some getting ideas of why we were there and where we were. The conversation interrupted all along, no jokes, no laughs, just curiousity and confusion. Until...
We noticed a screen, realizing it has
been watching us all this time.
While Kyuubi seemed overwhelmed
at what she called "Our stupidity"

Kyuubi: I decided to not comment about it, but you all seriously didn't notice the screen-?

Screen: Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay, well then...!

The voice seemed totally out of place. It was so playful, so completely unconcerned....

Screen: Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony... right now!

Entrance ceremony...?

Screen: Please (don't) feel free, to make your way towards the garden!

The screen blackened out, only leaving us all in our own thoughts. Bread seemed confused, Zodabeard seemed... Excited? Kyuubi looked like she was overwhelmed, Lily looked even more confused than Bread, I couldn't tell what Sky felt because... It's a black humanoid form that is covered by a white sheet. Manpreet had that one face of •^•. Corn seemed nervous, she was sweating.

Kyuubi: The hell was that?!

Fluffy: I think we should be concerned... That voice seemed too out of place, like. Someone containing laughs while speaking, besides it sounded like it was Mickey Mouse...

Kyuubi: *Sigh* *Looks at Doomed* No Doom before you say anything, don't call me Minnie Mouse.

Doomed: I wasn't even going to...-

Lily: Why would anyone call Kyuubi Minnie Mouse?

Kyuubi: I won't even take the time to explain...

Fluffy: Well, if you excuse me...

Fluffy started to walk away, seemingly going to what the garden was... Or well, he probably was trying to discover where and what the garden was, from all the places I saw, the most likely one to be a garden was where I woke up.

Kyuubi: Follow me everyone.

I was about to say the exact same thing, but Kyuubi talked first. Seemingly leading everyone to somewhere.
They all started following her, me being the only one who stayed for a moments. Before I felt a hand grabbing mine.

Lily: C'mon Doomed! We have to see what is going around here!

My eyes widened at feeling a hand grabbing mine, Lily, Ultimate Crafter. It was soft, I have to admit, she pulled me towards the group, following behind Kyuubi while still leading me. I was confused as to why Lily was so excited and yet so curious at this situation, we were in a mysterious place. Even so, she seemed protective and nice to me. Fluffy clearly noticed this, time to time looking at us, it really didn't surprise me, thanks to his detective talent he obviously would notice. Until we arrived to what seemed to be a garden, the place where I woke up.

Kyuubi: This is where I woke up, Doom was a bit meters away from me, I waited for him to wake up. And thats how we ended up exploring this part hotel part mansion part school and met you all.