Blue Skies

I now stood in my room trying to find something to where "All these damn clothes you have I'm sure you can find something" My ma said while sitting on my bed while looking down at the book she was reading

"All these damn clothes you have I'm sure you can find something" My ma said while sitting on my bed while looking down at the book she was reading

"Not helping" I said before going back into my closet to find something I came back out with three different outfits one was a soft pink dress that went mid length and the back was out, there was this black dress it was honestly plain then there was this green two piece that I had.

"Which one" I said while showing my ma all the outfits
"The green one" my ma said before going back to her book I nodded and went to get dress

It's wasn't too crazy i checked the time and saw that it was now 7 I decided to start on my hair since that wouldn't take no time since I got my hair braided

It's wasn't too crazy i checked the time and saw that it was now 7 I decided to start on my hair since that wouldn't take no time since I got my hair braided. I took my hair out of the bun it was in I ran my hands through my hair as all of the braids separated I grabbed my hair oil and started to cover the in oil.

Once I was done I did my edges which were very simple I don't need them all dramatic and to my damn eyebrows

(De'Lani's hair)

Once that was done I started on my makeup I kept it simple but glowy once I was done I looked at my phone to see that it was now around 7:30.

I grabbed my lotion and body oil and started to lotion up my body once that was done I was going for a more sweat skin look so I grabbed my shea butter and put that on before the oil my trick is to spray the oil all over you instead of rubbing it I don't know it just looks better to me.

Once I was done I checked my phone and saw that Payton had texted me saying she they were otw I replied saying okay but I grabbed my perfume and spraying it beside my ear, ankles, above my belly button, and in the middle of my chest.

I didn't feel like taking a purse because then that meant I would have to carry it all night and ion feel like doing all of that.
"You look pretty" my ma said as she closed her book
"Thank you mama" I said as I put my ear rings in
"Stop lying she looks a mess" Zeus said
"Can't be a hater all ya life" I said as I rubbed my hands together
Zeus rolled his eyes before jumping on my bed.

Soon Payton texted me saying she was outside
"Alright y'all I'm gone hopefully I don't come home, but if I do then yeah I just do ion know bye" I said as I started heading towards the door

"Be safe" I heard my ma say I yelled out I will as I left.

*At the club*

I sat at our table with Katlyn and we talked a little while sipping our drinks Payton went to dance with some guy we were watching them from the table.

Soon I heard the song switch from After Hours to Double Team by Anitta, I swear you can never go wrong with her I hurried and finished my drink once I was done I grabbed Katlyn hand and dragged her to the dance floor with me.

I grabbed Katlyn hand and swung her around so that her back was on my front both, me and Katlyn kept a grinding motion as the beat dropped. I Kept Katlyn's hand in mines as we continued to dance up on each other Katlyn head led back onto my right shoulder.

I felt a hand slowly wrap around my waist from the back I didn't mind I could tell that it was a woman's hand judging based off her nails going across my skin which sent shivers down my spine, and the smell of her perfume I couldn't even describe it, it was flowery but dark very intoxicating smell.

I had my eyes closed that's until I felt a ring hit my belly piercing I opened my eyes a little to see another woman facing Katlyn I could tell she had blonde hair I couldn't see much everything was very much a blur.

The way we were all dancing on each other we might as well just went ahead and fucked in front of everyone, because that what it would seem like from another perspective. We were now mid song when Katlyn turned to face me I could now see the other woman, and to say she was beautiful was an understatement.

She had stricken green eyes her makeup was dark my flawless her hair my up in a high ponytail even after so many minutes of dancing it still wasn't out of place, she had on a white dress that hugged her body in all of the right places.

I felt small kisses all over my body coming from both Katlyn and the unknown that was behind me they weren't kisses with hunger more soft and innocent even I knew it was nothing innocent about them.

I finally got the courage to turn around to see the other woman because I mean why not when I turned around I seen the most beautiful woman I've ever seen she was like the total opposite of the other woman she was more darker her aura was more darker or it could have been she was wearing more dark colors. Anyways her hair my long and dark as the night sky, she grey eyes she had on a dress similar to the other woman, but hers was more revealing and black.

Soon the song ended and the vibes changed I heard someone calling my name I turned my head towards the person to see Payton walking towards us I looked at Katlyn and noticed that the other woman had left, and so did the other woman.

'Damn'

Anyways we all went to sit down
"That was very gay"Payton said as she started laughing I rolled my eyes we all went up to the bar and got more drinks then we went back to our table. *A few hours later*

Sadly I was the only person who ended up home by herself Zeus was now helping me into the house since Payton and Katlyn wouldn't leave until he showed up.

"Bitch how much did you drink" I heard Zeus say and he struggled to open the door
"Just a luh bit"
"Just a luh bit huh?" Zeus said
I nodded my head and he shook his soon we got into the house
"We need to clean ya knee mf you fell" Zeus said as we argued in the living room bathroom
"NO"

Soon I gave it I was sitting on the sink while Zeus started to clean the blood off of my knee
"Ahh"
"Man it's just a luh alcohol" Zeus said

Soon he finished and put a bandaid on it
"Gone nah" Zeus said
I rolled my eyes as I started to crawl up the stairs soon I got to my room I didn't even to try get into my bed I just laid on the floor and soon I fell asleep