38

Glenn's POV

Question after question we answered. These booklets were, for the most part, pointless. I understood that this was a school, but really, this was pointless. That is until I got near the end. That's where I actually had trouble answering the questions. Questions like.

"You are woke up in the middle of the night by crying from your Little. What do you do?"

They wanted me to answer a question but did not give me enough information to answer it. What was I supposed to say? Get out of bed and check on the Little? See if me Little was hurt? Find out if they are hungry? Find out if they needed a diaper change? But what if it was a nightmare that woke the Little up. Then what? Comfort the Little of corse. But what answer were they looking for?

49 more questions just like this one I had to try to answer. And of course they didn't give enough room after the questions to probably answer any of them. "Go check on the Little" was about the most I could write after that first question. But after thinking about that first question, I was taken off guard by the 30th question.

"Your Little normally acts about 8 years old. But one morning your Little starts acting like a 1 year old. What do you do?"

My first instinct would be to treat the Little like a 1 year old. But what if there's more to it then just that? Maybe I should put "figure out why the Little has started acting younger then normal." But the very next question was.

"Your Little normally acts about 1 years old. But one morning your Little starts acting like a 8 year old. What do you do?"

Ok, so they are growing up some. I don't see a problem with that. But now I have to ask myself, why? Why is it that there Little age has changed? And that sent me all the way back to question 1. By the time I got to question 50 I was so tired I didn't really care any more.

"Your Little has found someone that they want to have an adult relationship with. What do you do?"

I wrote "NO" and closed the dam book. I was done. I was tired. I was frustrated with the stupid questions. It wasn't even lunch time yet and my brain was done with it all. I wasn't really here to find a Little. I was here to get Tiggger and leave. I have better things to do then answer these stupid questions all day.

I looked around the table and saw that everyone else was still working on there questions. So I told my mate that I was going to go for a walk. I needed to wake up to deal with the rest of the day. She suggested that I go to the room across the hall. She said that Tiggger should be there and that I might want to see what was happening there. I got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Almost straight across the hall was a room called Little's playroom. I peeked through the little window in the door and saw a lot of Littles playing with toys. Then I spotted Tiggger and one of his protectors playing together. I walked in quietly. I didn't want to disturb anyone.

The moment I closed the door behind me, Tiggger made eye contact with me then patted the floor beside him. Then he turned and kept playing with the other man. I walked over to them and sat down. "We playing. You here with us, so you play too." He said before shoving his little black bear in my arms. "That Blacky. She nice and soft. You hold her now. But you have to be nice to her or she get mad. She tired, so she need nap." Then he handed me a small fake bottle to feed Blacky. I took it and pretended to feed Blacky for him.

His protector got up and came back with a big pillow for me to lean on. It had to be at least 3 feet square and a foot thick. If Tiggger curled up he could sleep on it like a bed. And right now I just wished that I was small enough to do just that. I was soooo fricken tired and holding his bear was not helping at all. Then this soft pillow behind me had me trying to keep my eyes open. Then he told me that Blacky wanted me to hold her while I was lying down like we were in bed together. So I had to lay down putting my head on the pillow so Blacky could take her nap.