Chapter four. (Confrontation?)

Reyansh's POV

Reyansh's POV.

We were having our breakfast with everyone having their head hung low because of their hungover.

"Morning everyone" starlight said coming out of her room while holding her head with her small palms. She came and sat beside me as that was the only place left on the table.
"Morning" everyone replied to her while whining.
"Headache!?" I asked her or more like whispered since I don't want anyone to hear our conversation. She just hummed in the reply and kept her head on the table whining like a kid. Seeing this I got up from my chair and got into the kitchen to make lemonade for everyone. Well I can't just make for her right!? That won't be appropriate because then Divyansh could get a wrong intention and I don't want to do that .

I was done making the lemonade, then I served it in the glasses and gave everyone each of the glass.
"Here have this, starlight" I whispered to hear as she still had kept her head on the table. She just looked at me and shook her head.
"It will cure your pain, drink it, please" I whispered but still she shook her head.
"If you will drink this then I will take you to eat ice cream" I whispered having no option than bribing her because if she won't drink it, her head would pain more.
"Promise" she said more of asking it.
"Pakka waala promise" I replied giving her the glass and she took it smiling like a kid who got her favourite stuff toy. I could feel someone's gaze on us but I paid no attention because I know after this I'm going to have a question and answer round with my best friend.

🎀

"What's going on,Reyansh" viv asked me in a very serious tone which is very unlike him.
"About what!?" I replied in the same tone as him. Well of course I know about what he is asking me but will I tell him about it? No, I won't because I only don't know what's happening with me.
"Really!??" He whined
"Yes really. I don't know what you're asking about" I replied in a very

"I'm asking about your behaviour. The REYANSH 'RUDE' MALHOTRA turning into a softie, Doing things which he would never do and that to for a girl" viv asked but it felt as if he was giving me a statement.
"What? What are you talking about, viv? That's not happening, please" I said well I didn't fumbled in between which I good in this situation.

"Oh really, you sure it's not happening because I can clearly see you being a softie for Kiara, carrying her in your arms which you never did to any girl/women in your entire life, taking care of her, making lemonade for everyone just because her head was paining. You think of me as a fool or what!? I know you better than anyone so stop your fucking act in front of me. I've known you since kid if you remember." Viv yelled at me but he never does that, I'm hurt huh.

"Just to answer your question, there's no question of you being a fool because you're obviously and about Kiara I don't know what I'm doing." I replied to him in a very serious tone.
"What do you mean by 'you don't know'!?" Viv questioned. Oh my god why is he questioning so much today. Ughhh