Chapter five. ( Jealous?)

Reyansh's POV

Reyansh's POV.

After finally wasting half hour with Vivaan, we're finally at the Hotels club. Yes, wasting because at the end he wore what he had decided to wore. I was so irritated already and he just added fuel to it.

But, my mood took a 360° turn when I saw starlight in that blue silk gown with a slit on her left leg, slitting the cloth till her mid thighs , giving a perfect view of her oh so sexy legs and just two thin straps holding her dress, giving too much view of her beautiful cleavage and a little view of her breasts because of the extra loose cloth over it which is slightly deep but not that deep.

Oh god, only I know how I've controlled myself from not pulling her by her waist and smashing my lips on her those pouty lips covered in a light pink shade because of the tint she has applied on it.

I have noticed she doesn't really use much of makeup. Well she doesn't even have a need to use it, she has a flawless skin.

She has paired her dress with silver high pencil heels, which I think should be 3-4 inches big. They were pairing her dress just perfect. Well what can I say she is just perfect herself. My STARLIGHT.

Right now she was sitting right in front of me laughing her heart out at something. Her melodious voice making my heart race like no tomorrow. It felt like her laugh was registering itself in my heart because I never wanted to forget it. A pure melody.

I didn't realised I was staring at her until Vivaan spoke. "Guys, let's have some drinks before the night unfolds" he said with something in his voice which I couldn't decode yet. "12 shots" vivaan said to the bartender. Yeah today evening our other friends too joined us.

And to be honest, I'm not liking it even a bit because Yogesh, a collage friend of ours has been trying to get close to my starlight since he has met her. I don't know from where this sudden urge to just break his hand from which he shook her hands with.

Call me possessive, I don't care. I don't like to share what's mine. MINE!? Yeah MINE. Even though she doesn't deserve a man like me but she is mine to have, to break, to heal, to call Mine since the time I laid my eyes on her. I'm ready to change the way she wants but for that she has to be Mine and she is mine even though she doesn't know just yet.

"May I have this dance with you, beautiful!?" Yogesh's voice broke my trance and suddenly a vein popped on my neck and I raised my one eyebrow in acknowledgment and almost boring my rage through my eye in the centre of his forehead.

Kiara saw towards me for a mare second before placing a hand on Yogesh's hand. He took her away from us to the dance floor.

Keeping his hand on her waist he pulled her closer to himself and as a reaction she kept her hand on his shoulder and the other one on his chest. They were pretty much close to each other and I wasn't liking it a bit. I wish I could be the one there dancing with her but I couldn't. Because she is my bestfriends sister. I couldn't stab him in his back.

I watched them dance and by the time their dance ended everyone was on the dance floor dancing their asses off. Everyone was drunk because today there wasn't any limit because we were in the hotel only. I was pretty much drunk too.

He pulled her more close maybe to say something in her ears but it was it. I couldn't take it anymore so I strode towards them. Like hell I'm gonna let her be with that man anymore.

As soon as I reached them I tapped on his shoulder to make him turn towards me. "I'll take from here" I said with no nonsense tone of mine and brushed past him and took her hands in mine.

The softness of her hands met the roughness of mine. I noticed she shuddered a bit when I kept my hands on her waist. I liked my effect on her a lil too much than I should have.

I pulled her closer to mine mourning to have her body pressed to mine. Feel her against my body. She had encircled her arms around my neck and placed her head on my shoulder standing too close to me. Our body moving with the rhythm of the song. I moved back a little and took hold of her one finger in my hand and made her twirl as the beat passed and again took her in my embrace. Her back pressed against my chest without leaving a space between us. My head resting on her shoulders as I pressed a kiss there before keeping my face in the crook of her neck and place a kiss there.

Maybe it was her sweet spot because she shuddered a bit. We kept moving in a sync with a music. I released hold on her waist and took her hand in my and moved a step or two away from her only to pull her back to me making her spin two to three times in the process.

Her front being pressed to my front and our eyes having a fierce eye contact not wanting to leave each others stare as if, if we will blink the other would disappear until I open it back.

My gaze left hers as it drifted off to her pouty lips a bit opened as if she is having a difficulty to breathe.

Her lips making me want to do so many things but I couldn't do any of it. I left my hold on her with a jerk and left from there to the washroom.

If I wouldn't have left her like that, I'm not sure what I would have done. I would have done things which I would have regretted later. Things which could have hurt her.

I splashed water on my face bringing myself out of my thoughts. It was breaking my heart that I couldn't to anything to her but my fear is too much to do anything to her, to break her.

I wiped my face and hands with tissue after splashing water two to three times more on my face.

I saw KIKI standing outside the washroom as if waiting for someone to come out of it but no one was in there except me. Was she waiting for me!? If yes, then why!?

The hallway of the restroom was quiet and empty. She noticed my presence and moved closer to me, extremely close to me.

Her hands encircling around my neck, my hands automatically moved towards her waist pulling her closer to me. She moved a little more closer to me making our face too close to each other.

Our lips almost touching each other. I gulped at the closeness. She cupped my face in her small palms, I leaned a bit on her palms seeking warmth in them.

"KISS ME, ANSH"

🎀

Hey cuties, chapter five is here. I hope you'll liked it. Waiting for your reviews.

My babies are gonna have their FIRST KISS! *screaming*

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@authortisha ) for updates schedule and spoilers <3

To unlock next chapter - 35 votes & 30 comments.

~tisha🎀