Another day In Brooklyn

Imagine this New York city and the area around it, like Brooklyn, Queen and the Bronx every day criminals roaming around the city day in and day out the cops try to catch each and every one of them, but they realized that all of criminals out there are just too much for them to handle so they started a new elite team that started in Brooklyn you can even call this team a Super Elite Team and they call themselves The 99!!

JP-and that everyone is how we not only reduce crime in our city but also win the people and make super dope merchandise, not only that but could also possibly most definitely launch a whole franchise that could make us a whole butt whole lot of money. And as added bonus if a movie comes out, I'm hoping Bruce Willias, Ryan Reynolds, or Hugh Jackman will play me which ever first so, what do we all think?

CB-honestly, I think it's a wonderful idea and speaking on the movie Idea I personally believe that Brad Pitt would play me.

JP-Okay Charles, is in what about the rest of you guys?

 GL- yeah right, if anything I think they're going to get a CGI ball to make you into a cartoon character because no actor in their right mind would wanna play you Charles and everything you do is mmmmmmm how do I say this nicely? Everything you do and say is like a character on a Japanese psychopath cartoon character. Plus, the only person that can play me is me and honestly no amount of money can afford me to star in a movie where I'm not the main star like what kind of movie is that.

JP- ooooo sick burn, which is true, sorry Boyle but Gina had a good point.

RD- HA! That's true about the Charles but if anything, I think Sigourney Weaver, Lina Hamilton or Zoe Saldaña could play me they're the only women that know how to a badass women like me.

JP- Yeah that's true no one else can play a more terrifying woman like yourself.

TJ- I think either Idris Elba or Denzal Washington, Terry knows only they can play someone like me and make Terry look unmasculine or try to take Terry's wife and make Terry a single father with twins.

JP- Terry with a reasonable actor then turned super awkward to hear. What about you Amy's I'm sure a woman with your natural talent and smarts might have an actress in mind.

AS- As much as I love to indulge your imagination Jake, but I don't think that would be a very great idea right Captain Holt?

RH- yes, it is and while we are all here theirs a vigilantly on the loose whose rounding up criminals left and right which is fine but only if some of those criminals weren't part of an inside operation, also including the fact that they are leaving the criminals in a sticky substance that takes hours for them to come down from and we have to rely on the fire department to take these criminals down or else they could get seriously hurt and they would be useless to use for defend against the many crime bosses here.

JP- you mean Spider-man captain, I mean yeah, he's ruined a few operations here and there but other than that he gets the criminals made some of jobs a bit easier, and made the streets here safer right Charles?

CB- well I uhh I mean yeah he has but don't you think he's...... well, you know........... sort of loose cannon?

JP- Even you Charles? Amy's you got a agree with me on this he's defiantly made it safer.

AS- Yes that's true but what about all the villain's that came because of him, the vaulter, Rino, the worst of the worst hell even the lame ones are then worst like that one guy who uses things to seal things. That guy was the worst he sealed me to the floor and took nothing he just wanted to see if spider-man would come luckily, I had my pepper spray and handcuffs to arrest him before he could do anymore harm.