Brooklyn finest and the world greatest hero in a room

The time is 9:45am I'm in a room with the world greatest hero of NY but what happens when you put in a room with the world greatest hero, who's not only the handsomest person in the world but also the world bravest, the world strongest and smartest person in the world well let see how it plays-

AS- Jake are you narrating to yourself w we have spider-man in the interview room.

JP- Was it that obvious?

AS- that and I heard you saying it out loud the moment I walked in, anyways that was really smart for you instead of letting the captain take spider-man in and locking him up, taking his mask off to reveal to the world who he truly is under that mask. So, we can get the information out of him bust Elaheh Nikola Miyata and take off one more bad guy off the street.

JP- yes.... exactly......... right as always Amie's and not because this will be the only time, I will be able to ask him many questions and rate his answers from Cool to Toit.

AS-so you want to-

JP- yeah, I want to ask him about him about superhero life.

AS- Alrighty then first we ask him what he knows about Elaheh Nikola Miyata and if there's any time left, I'll give it to you and him the room so you can ask him any questions you might have.

JP- Awesome thanks Amie now let's get in there because the fast we can get the information we need, the faster we can the information from him, the faster I can ask him every question I have for. I knew this keeping this list in this binder was a good.

AS- wait you have a list and a binder please tell me what is it?

JP- A while back when superheroes started to make an appearance in the world, I made a list of questions just in case I've ever meet on of them and that day is today!!!

The two of them entered the Interview room and sat down with cases files on the Elaheh Nikola Miyata and thus start, what Jake would say the best moments in his life.

JP- Good afternoon, Spider-man my name us Detective Jake Peralta and This is my partner Amie Santiago thank you for coming to us about Elaheh Nikola Miyata that we're working on.

Spider-man- anything to help

AS- So, Spider-man or should we call you by your real name?

Spider-Man- Spidey is just fine.

JP- *GASP* OH MY GOD SPIDER-MAN LETTING US CALL HIM SPIDEY!!! THIS IS AWESOME NOICE!!

AS- Any ways you said that you've got some information for us about the case we're working on care to explain what kind of information you have.

Spider-man- sure thing well for me it started like any other day I, did my morning patrol when I saw a goon that recognized more than once around this area.

AS-But that shouldn't be a surprise since most of the goons are lose on the street because they're out on probation or they've escaped us more than once and they're trying to keep a low profile.

Spider-man- that's what I thought so too but it wasn't until I saw him and couple of other guys moving crates with the label Damaged Control....

JP- wait crates with the label Damaged Control, Amie didn't we get some reports from Damage Control about some crates that gone missing from their trucks unexpectedly?

AS- we did receive some reports from Damaged control about the missing items but all they aren't something that should be to concerning since most of it either damaged part or parts from weapons from failed experiments.

Spider-man- that's what I thought at first but after I took out the other goon and webbed then up, I took a better look at it the creates I've realized that most of the parts in the crates where either fixed, improved or an entirely new weapon which got me thinking about one thing and theirs only one person in the whole city that could do that kind of job.