Chapter 9. A Date and a Hug

"I still don't like that cheeky bastard." Haerin confessed as Danielle approaches. "The director? He's nice to me I don't know why you seem to hate him so much." The model shrugged.

"See! His problem is being too friendly and he looks at you weird. Who does he think he is?" The feline grabbed the model's hand as they walk out of the building. "You're reading too much into it, he's like that to everybody." Danielle reassured but the cat-eye still can't find herself to trust the performance director.

"You're being swirled into his fake kindness! It's probably one of his tricks!" Haerin exclaimed.
"You're such a little kid." The model replied.

The cat-eye pouted as she opens the passenger door for Danielle to get in. Why won't she believe her!?

"Let's go to the aquarium!" The puppy said enthusiastically as she points her finger towards the road in front. "Mhm." Haerin mumbled, still annoyed that Danielle won't side with her.

The model looks at her wife and sigh, why is she such a brat?

The model leaned over to place a quick kiss on the feline's cheek. She smiled brightly, "Stop being such a grumpy head." Haerin used her thumb to wipe her cheek immediately after the kiss was placed. "Gross, don't do that again." The model knitted her eyebrows, "Asshole."

The feline demanded so but she secretly enjoyed the kiss. Just don't tell anyone, shh.

"I can't wait! It's been so long since I've been to an aquarium!" Danielle squealed from happiness as she looks through the catalog of the place. Haerin can't help but chuckle as she listens, "What are you? A five years old?"

Danielle rolled her eyes at the comment, "You say that now but you act like a little kid too. Watch, you'll probably get lost and call me to come find you."

"Well, unlike you, I have the responsibilities of an adult and just for your information, my ability about my surroundings is top notch." Haerin challenged.

The newlywed glances at each other coldly with a bit of competence in their eyes. Their dynamic tends to be quite childish; like middle school students.

.

.

.

"Give me your hand so you don't get lost." Haerin demanded as she held her hand in the air until the puppy would grab it. Danielle rolled her eyes before giving in and finally intertwining their fingers together. "I bet you'll be the first one to get lost." She stated. "Oh yeah? Let's wait and see, your childish self will probably run off to some churros stand when I'm not looking."

Danielle gasped. Does the woman really thinks this lowly of her!? She held up her middle finger on her free hand, "Fuck you."

Maybe I shouldn't have invited her. Haerin thought to herself as she sigh.

"You look so boring, we're at a fun place!" The model exclaimed as she drag the feline with her towards the jellyfish section. A soft smile cracked on the cat-eye's face, she likes being able to spend time with the model despite whatever smart and mean remark she makes.

"Hello, do you two want a photo together?" A staff asked. Before Haerin could open her mouth to respond, Danielle had already spoken. "Yes please!"

"Okay, please give me a pose on 3!" The staff yelled behind the bulky camera.

"..one!"

Haerin noticed a piece of lint on the model's head from her peripheral vision. Even when she tries to look away, it kept bothering her.

"..two!"

C'mon, Haerin just one more second! She thought to herself before her body moved by itself and decided it's going to take the piece of flint out of the girl's hair.