Chapter 4. Chaos At First Day

Haerin grumbled angrily as the loud noises coming from downstairs disrupted her sleep. She groaned, getting out of bed then proceed to enter the bathroom to wash up before going downstairs.

"Why are you so loud!? I woke up beca-..." Haerin yelled but her jaw immediately froze when Danielle turned her head around to look at the cat-eye. The model had her hair up into a messy bun and her cheeks are puffy with food as well as her hand is being occupied with holding a toasted bagel.

Haerin stayed frozen, her mouth being half open. It seems like her body doesn't even have a soul. Danielle smiled widely, "Don't I look pretty?" She asked. Haerin nodded subtly but immediately shook her head profusely.

"Pretty fucking ugly that is." Her mood shifted back to an angry tone. Danielle rolled her eyes, "What's up your ass this morning? So rude." The woman continues eating her bagel. Haerin ignored the comment and head over to the counter to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Aren't the rest of your stuff coming today?" Danielle asked. Haerin nodded, "Yeah they should be here soon." Danielle finish the last bit of her bagel, "Great, Hanni is also bringing a few things that I left behind." The puppy smiled greatly, catching Haerin's attention every time. "Also can you toast me another bagel? Thank you, love." She winked.

Haerin narrowed her eyes at the model before obliging her orders.

"What the hell is all of this!?" Danielle angrily asked, sitting on the couch with her arms folded. Haerin proudly points to the huge boxes and suitcases that are filling up their space. "These are all of my belongings that proudly expresses my taste and personality. An important aspect about my life and as a person." She held her head high.

"Haerin, we do not have space for all of this. Get rid of it!" Danielle ordered. The transferring workers stopped and glanced at the couple before making a U-turn and walk towards the exit with boxes in their hands. "Stop!" Haerin yelled, "Are you crazy? These are my precious children!" The cat-eye tried to reason.

"You don't need all of that! I don't want the house to be filled with so many things and then attracting bugs." The model argued. "Miss, where should we put these then?" A worker asked politely. "Hmm.. put it in Dani's room for now. It's the one on the left upstairs." Haerin pointed.

"NO! You are NOT putting those things in my room!" Danielle exploded. Haerin sighed, "You're so cruel and mean, I might as well call you Cruella from now on." Danielle was far from happy hearing those words.

Hanni and Minji stood awkwardly, listening to the newlywed's bicker.

"Oh, you haven't seen cruel yet."

"Until you sort things out, don't even think about entering the house." Danielle gave the cat-eye an angelic smile before slamming the door.

"Wait! At least give me my shoes!" Haerin yelled. Danielle cracked open the door to throw a pair of shoes then quickly slam it again. "What an evil witch." Haerin mumbled angrily while putting her shoes on. "You should set your feelings aside and go apologize, I can bring the stuff back to your parents' house." Minji suggested.

"No way! It's not even about the items, it's my pride you know!" She hissed. Minji rubbed her temple in disappointment. "Either stick with your pride or suck it up and go apologize or she won't let you in." The girl added. "Who does she think she is? This is my house now too!" Haerin stick her tongue out at the door then walked over to her car. The boxes and suitcases are all hovering around her Mercedes Benz.

"By the way, who's that short girl in there with your wife?" Minji asked.
"Firstly, don't call her my wife, and second, I'm not sure but are you seriously caring about girls rather than helping me? What an amazing best friend you are." The cat-eye snapped.
"Oh, grow up. Just apologize and she'll let you in."
"I can't! She'll think that I'm scared of her and then her ego will be shot through the rough."
"Well, considering that she just kicked you out and you couldn't do anything to protest.. the ice princess is definitely the boss in the relationship."