𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚

~ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃? ~

"𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

...🫀...

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞.

She has always known this, living with a rare heart condition that ticks like a time bomb inside her chest. Her mother couldn't handle the strain and left when Violet was five. Since then, her father, Benjamin Gray, has been her rock, struggling to provide the best life for his ailing daughter in their modest Brooklyn home.

Determined to give Violet the best chance at a future, Benjamin calls in a favor from an old friend. This favor grants Violet a scholarship to Constance Billard St. Jude's, an elite private school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan known for its exclusivity and prestigious connections.

At Constance Billard St. Jude's, Violet is thrust into a world of privilege and power that starkly contrasts with her humble beginnings.

Sebastian Kingston, the crown prince of the influential Italian province of Valeriano, is the epitome of wealth, privilege, and rebellion. With his striking looks and bad-boy reputation, he seems untouchable—until he meets Violet. Their worlds couldn't be more different, yet an undeniable connection sparks between them.

Violet finds herself navigating the treacherous waters of high school drama, societal expectations, and her fragile health. As she enters her junior year, the harsh realities of her limited time loom over her.

Will Violet have enough time to experience true love, or will it remain just out of reach?

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃?

"𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟"

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐄𝐍𝐃: ? ? ?

...🫀...

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: I do not own CW's GOSSIP GIRL or anyone from the series or books. I only own Violet, Sebastian, and any other original characters I created in this story. This will follow GOSSIP GIRL seasons 1-3 loosely. I will follow the original plot of both seasons but go about it in my own way as if Violet, Sebastian, and my original characters were in the show.

𝐏.𝐒: Please don't forget to comment and vote on my story. I love hearing from you guys.

-𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑎𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘