chapter 1 | aiden.

Keystone was good, but there were always its drawbacks. Like, little kids who decide to make expose documents.

Like Aria.

Aria always liked Wulzy. Always around him, or trying to find them. Like they had a crush or something..

"Shadow, have you seen Wulzy? I want to be his bodyguard." Aria says in a non-chalant tone, wanting what he asked. I stood there, the glowing and blaring lights hitting my face; looking at him. 

A few minutes ago, Wulzy literally ran from him..

"He said he wanted you away from him." I said, just when he was walking away. I sighed. I lost Rogue and Ichix. Again. I sat down at a table in the middle, thinking, when over the loud speaker, Aiden suddenly gained control.

"WELCOME ULTIMATES! TO- KEYSTONE!" 

Oh god.. I did not need this today.

Everyone there was an ultimate of something. For example, I was the Ultimate of Art.

"EVERY ULTIMATE HAS TO BREAK A RULE IN THE HANDBOOK. IF YOUR CAUGHT DOING IT, YOUR OUT OF THE GAME. THE ONE WHO WINS.. GETS FREE DOORDASH."

Everyone peeked up at DoorDash. We were ready, and very excited..

Suddenly, we were flash-banged, and I could smell smoke entering my lungs. I yelped, so did almost everyone in the prom room, which I believe was the gym.. I passed out. Instantly.

And I opened my eyes, I was on a bed with a jumpsuit on, like I was a criminal. I know my Prom dress was under this, but it was strapped on with a strong necklace, that probably injected us if we were voted off.

We know the rule of the game.. So, what's gonna happen? 

WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2 I GUESS.