Meeting my mom

Anna's pov

" Hi baby girl , so I'm going to have to put you up for adoption. I want you to know that you are a miracle to me. Even though we won't see each other for a while. I'll come back for you. I love you Meghan Hope.See you in a few years."

Meghan's pov

Hey I'm Meghan K.Not sure what the K stands for, but I am sure that I'm gonna get adopted today.I mean, I don't know for a fact, but I can feel it. I pick out my best sundress and throw on a pair of cute flip flops.The caretaker says that someone very special is coming today.I can't wait to see who it is.

The caretaker yells for all the twelve year old's to come down and line up.There are five of us total, me Allison, Clara, Hannah, and Lily. The caretaker leads a woman into the room and says,''Everyone, meet Ms.Anna Kendrick.She will be adopting one of you, so I want you all to be on your best behavior.'' We all smile as Anna and Allison go in to a room off to the side.

After a few moments Allison comes out looking slightly put out.The other three girls do the same.Then, with my heart pounding and butterflies in my stomach, I walk in. Anna stands to hug me and then quickly sits back down."Do you know why you're in an orphanage Meghan?" She asks.

" Because nobody wanted me." I respond."Wrong."  " What ?" "Meghan what's your full name?''

" Meghan Hope K.But I don't see what that has to do with anythi-" She cuts me off  '' And you're twelve?''  "Yes.''  " 12 years ago I left my baby here.You have a blanket with your name on it don't you?"

I'm shaking and my palms are sweating. I wipe my hands on my dress,"Yes.'' She begins to tear up. "Is everything ok?'' I ask."Everything's fine baby girl.Everything's just fine. " She stands up and hugs me tight. "Get your things, I'm adopting you."

((Just to let everyone know Anna camp and skylar astin are not together in this story ))