Getting the part

Meghan's pov

I just can't believe that I finally got the part. My mom comes and hugs me and says I knew you could do it baby. I kiss her cheek and say I knew I would get the part. Because, I have She hugs me one last time and says okay baby.

    My phone starts ringing I pick it up and say hello who is this and he says is this Meghan Hope Kendrick an I say this is she.He says come up the stairs into where your mom and fat Amy sleep at and I walk up the stairs into the room and see a boy around my age with a phone in his hand and says you can hang up now. I hang up the phone an he gets off the bed and says heard you got the part I'm your co-star John an he kisses me cheek and says what's your name sweet I say my name is Meghan what are you doing up here well I wanted to meet my co star so that we could get to know each other and I say okay. Well i think i like u even though we just met and everything he says with a smile and says I think I will like working with you we also just met he smiles at me with that smirk of his and I hear my name being called from down stairs and I say bye well I have to go an he says by he also says wait let me walk you down.Then I hear someone call John's name an he says lets go down stairs he grabs my hand I grab his I squeeze his hand he kisses my hand an I smile at him an kiss his cheek we then walk down the stairs hand in hand my mom says I see u meet your co star John an I say yes I have mom so what did you need us for well we wanted you too to meet the people u are going to work with I look see all the cast from pitch perfect 2 I let go of his hand I say to him I will see u in a little bit.