Meeting the cast of pitch perfect 2

Meghan's POV

Today I meet with the cast of pitch perfect 2. Mom says,''So you know who they all are ?''  I say, ''Yes I do mommy.'' "So you know who we are ?'' she says about her.

         I say, ''Yes I do know who you are, I point to mom and say,''You are Anna Kendrick.'' I say, Can I go back up to my room please?'' She says, ''Sure baby girl you go right ahead.'' I go up to my room close my door see the guitar and the sound booth.I pick up the guitar start strumming  a few chords then I find my self in the sound booth singing my own version of flashlight.

       I finally finish my singing then I come back out of the sound booth to find my mom and the pitch perfect 2 cast was looking at me. I say, '' What are you all doing in my room?'' Mom says,''Well, they came in when you closed your door and they all wanted to hear your singing voice, baby.'' "That's fine just give me a warning next time.'' "Then mom says, Okay Meghan ,one more thing.''  I ask,What is it ? '' Mom holds out an iPhone 5s  with a blue and red case. "Oh and Meghan our director for pitch perfect 4 wanted to see you.

"Okay how soon?'' I ask " In about an hour"  I say,''Okay can you guys please get out of my room. I need to get a shower. Mom can you stay back ?''  "Of course.''

"Everyone else leaves the room and I say to mom,''So mom,did you get me some sport bras?''  ''Yeah baby I did, just look in your dresser they should be in there with your underwear.'' "Okay and one more thing,when am I meeting my grandparents and do I have a uncle ?'' Mom says,''Yes you have an uncle.We will meet him tomorrow afternoon at my parents house okay?''

I say,''Well I better get in the shower.''  "Okay see you in the living room.'' I get in the shower shampoo my hair. And my body let the water run on my skin it feels so good then I start singing titanium.I finish singing.

Then I turned off the water got out of the shower look for my towel, it wasn't  there so I opened my bathroom door and my bedroom door just a little bit open and called my mom. She finally came up the stairs  and opened my door and asked,''What do you need?'' I say,'' I need help finding a towel and a outfit for me to meet the director of pitch perfect 2.'' Mom helps me find a outfit for the meeting which is in about an hour. She picks a cute blue t shirt with a pocket and white lacy shorts.

I say, ''Do I have some flip flops?''  ''Yeah, let me show you there are the blue and yellow.''  I say,'' I think I will pick the blue ones.''  She goes outside and I close my door get dressed. I open my door again and say,'' Can you help me do my hair ?'' "Of course baby girl.''

I say," Thanks mom." She says your welcome baby."So are you ready to meet the director my mom said I say yes I'm ready can dad come too she says,sure baby and I grab my phone put it in my pocket and mom opens my door and says come on and I go through the door.An she closes it and we both walk down stairs and we meet up with the cast of pitch perfect 2 and my mom. Says to them we will have her birthday party at the beach if that is okay with everyone they all nodded.