Chapter 1 - Get the HANG of it.

--Please read disc, this is ANGST, not CANNON, all ANGST, fanficion. Ill try to keep most as cannon as possible but keep this in mind.--

Jon was cooking Lasagna for garfield, its 7 a.m in the morning.
Odie was still asleep, he has been resting a lot do to him having a broken paw, since Garfield wants to be MEAN.

Garfield is sitting on the floor casually waiting for his food.

Jon sighs as he gets the food ready.
"I really shouldnt be feeding you right now.. you realize that." the human scoffs as he drops the food infront of Garfield with an attitude.

"A priss like always when I do my things.." Garfield rolls his eyes and eats his food.

"Heres today's plans.. even though- yeah, Nermal is gonna visit for a little, I have things to do with Liz.." He trails off as he thinks.

"Yeah like get her pregnant, Id kill you if we have more kids, your stupid nieces are already enough for me Jon. I hate Nermal too, you just want me to kill soo many THINGS at this point" Garfield continues to eat.

"Its 7, so, in 30 minutes Nermal will be here, at 8 Im gonna take Odie with me when Liz comes and we're gonna see how he's doing, Odies gonna go to Lymal Lymel... I dont know his name.. uh, You know, his house to get away from you..." Jon trails off as he tries to figure out his friends name.

"Yeah Ill just murder EVERYTHING." Garfield finishes his food and pushes the plate across the table.

"Nermal is gonna keep you company, because I will also be gone all day.. I have some comic stuff to do, someone's interested in my art." Jon continues.
"Theres all types of foods and drinks and 'snacks' to keep you occupied as well, basically the house is yours and Nermals." He leaves the kitchen.

"That annoying cat will kill my vibe." Garfield walks to the refrigerator.
"Usually Id get food.. but.." He sees a glass coca cola..
"I want THIS." He grabs it and uses his sharp claws to pop the lid off, he takes a sip
"Mmh.. delicious!"

Garfield goes into the living room and turns the TV on, flipping through the channels.
"Aw shucks, no food network channels are on air.." He sighs as he turns on a discovery channel, and cozies up on the chair.

--

Jon puts Odie in a cage, the dog whimpering.
"Liz is here early, so.. ill see you later." He walks out the door as he lets Nermal inside.

"These are times I wish time was SLOW, no way its already 7:30." Garfield sighs as he can sense Nermals annoyingness from miles away.

"Hey Garfield!" Nermal smiles as he helps himself into the living room to watch TV as well.

"Great." Garfield mumbles.

"You're watching some discovery stuff.. and drinking.. a drink?" Nermal asks, tilting his head.

"Well im stuck with YOU all day, theres no food channels and Jon became all fancy with colas." Garfield rolls his eyes.

"Already annoyed, huh?" Nermal teases as he chuckles.

"Ive been annoyed before you even showed up."

"You thinkin about me?"

"NOT COOL, I cant control Jons plans and nasty mouth." Garfield gets really mad.