capther two: friends

[y/n's point of view]

"Look, little one, the one who teaches is called Shifu and I would be happy to have another animal here, considering that Tai Lung is the only one who learns martial arts here." My eyes shine with happiness "Well, Shifu probably won't mind teaching me too." I point to the other leopard. "I'll learn with him." Oogway laughs. "Little one, kung fu is a great art to learn, but some people take a long time to learn it. Tai Lung is a prodigy, so he doesn't have much difficulty. Now, it would take you a little longer."
I look at the other leopard and turn back to Oogway, a little shocked and sad. "But... Mr. Oogway, it's okay if I take longer, but please, I beg you. I have nowhere to go, I don't want to be alone. I won't have anyone to play with and have fun with." The turtle starts to laugh.

"But what about food and water, little one? How can you not feel these things just by playing?"
I turn my head thinking and get embarrassed "really?"

[POV: 3rd person]

y/n feels something poking her on the shoulder she turns around and sees the same leopard from before with a curious and happy expression with his tail wagging as he sees a female of the same species for the first time "hey has shifu put more new people to train with me?" then the male leopard smiles "my name is Tai Lung nice to meet you" y/n's tail starts to wag but stops "wait are you the same leopard that was training?" the male leopard is shocked and looks innocent "were you looking at me?" y/n laugh "of course, nice to meet you Tai Lung you are also another leopard just like me" the male leopard smiles with great joy then y/n turns around and says to master shifu
"please I beg you sir, could you accept me and train me please!" Shifu looks at the female, confused but at the same time a little hopeful. After a while, Shifu says.
"Hm, okay. I'll accept you, but you'll take a test for it, okay?"
"Okay."
"Come on, Tai Lung, show me her room."
"Yes, Master Shifu." Tai Lung grabs Y/N's paw
"Come on, Y/N, let me show you." He says, running, and at the same time, Y/N's eyes blush and shine, seeing how he has an attitude and, at the same time, how cute he is. "Okay, Tai Lung, let's go."