capther twelve: remember this Y/N

Well, first I won't do a lemon chapter, simply because I don't know how to do this kind of thing and also someone can open my cell phone and see these things, you know?, so I'll just skip it.

After a hot night, Tai Lung wakes up a little tired. "Wow, I'm so tired, but we need to go back or Shifu will suspect why I'm taking so long." He lets out a yawn, scratching the back of his neck and stretching. "I know, but I want to enjoy it a little longer." You sigh, begging. "Sorry, my dear, but I don't think that's going to work. By the way, let's put our clothes back on. I'm not going to walk around naked."

......

Shifu sees you approaching the castle, returning to the Jade Palace. "I'm glad you're back. I was getting worried." He gives a weak smile before saying, "Tai Lung, now let's go back to training." The snow leopard is shocked. "But aren't we done training?" “Yes, but we have to go back.” Tai Lung grumbles a little angrily. You could see it in his expression. He was walking back to the palace tiredly, but he felt something poking his cheek, knowing it was your hand. “What’s wrong, my love?” You kiss him quickly. “Thank you, Tai Lung. I really love you.” Y/N turns around and walks into the palace with his tail wagging. Tai Lung sees himself with his tail wagging and laughs to himself.

*Well, we’re done with Tai Lung’s teenage part, and Y/N, it was good to write this, but now let’s move on to Tai Lung’s past, which appears in the movie, 1 year later*

.......

The day before, you arrived at Tai Lung’s house, seeing him sweating a lot from nervousness. You knew that since that day would come, Tai Lung had been different. He was giving you less attention or affection, or even not wanting your caresses and attention. He was only focused on his training. So you sigh, “Hey, honey, I know you’re nervous, but we’ll get there together.” Before you could touch him, on his shoulder to calm him down is interrupted by him slapping your hand away and receiving a cold look from him

“it's.....it's okay y/n I assure you I just need you to go away”

you are in disbelief “why?! Why don't you want me?”

“Because it’s a special moment for me and you don’t need to interfere in my personal life, you know you’ve been really clingy these years and I can’t stand it anymore”

“...”

“ know, I want to break up. I don’t know if I really wanted to do that at the festival.”

Tears start to flow, the leopard quickly realizes and tries to wipe your tears away but you push him away with a slap on his hand. “I knew you didn’t love me anymore, but it’s okay. I... I...”
y/n starts to cry more and turns around and starts to run away from the palace, needing some time and going far away from the Valley of Peace.

*time-skip*

When she calms down and stops crying, she returns to the Valley of Peace but sees it completely destroyed and in ruins. How did this all happen?! You run to the Jade Palace but see Tai Lung with hate in his eyes.
“Because I wasn’t accepted. I trained until my bones cracked. I lost someone I loved for this dream because I thought that being the dragon warrior he couldn't have time for her" Tai lung even tries to go after oggway but is knocked unconscious and this scene takes place in his mind, Tai lung lying on the floor and oggway and shifu looking at him without doing anything
"what happened here?" oogway responds “the evil in his heart took over when he was not accepted he went mad with rage and destroyed the valley of peace entirely”

.....

Tai Lung was sentenced to 20 years in prison in a place where it would be literally impossible to escape with handcuffs everywhere and huge cases wrapped around his back and shoulders and several guards on watch, even the biggest ones knew that Tai Lung was a danger, the last thing he saw of you was where he was trapped in his thoughts watching you walk away
“please don't go y/n I can fix things... please” he even tries to run but the chains magically appear representing your state and you slowly disappear, tears begin to come out
“don't go y/n don't go don't abandon me...-“

you disappear, slowly anger begins to consume Tai Lung

“no one can abandon me, why me?, I begged I did everything to make it work and you didn't stay here with me forever, know y/n when I come back I swear I will fix things and I will love you, I don’t care if you’re with someone else, I’ll kill him, no one can separate us.”