Episode 1: Nothing Like A Diddy Party

We start the series with Diddy opening the door to his mansion.

"Ayeee man! What's good y'all.."

-Diddy

Diddy then sniffs some cocaine off of his arm.

"AWHHHHHH~~~ FUCK YEAH! MMH! Welcome to my mansion man.. and my new, EXCLUSIVE ASS SUPA DUPA reality show on my very own streaming service.. PPBBC+.. That means this for you and you alone daddy.. I love you.."

-Diddy

Diddy starts to move around his house as we get multiple angles of the house.

"This shit was gonna just be Bad Girls Club for men, but then I realized.. nah, that's gay man. So I watched Big Brother and I was like.. yeah. So if this seems like either, man SHUT UP! This MY SHOW! Tell em they stole from DIDDY! PUFF MOTHAFUCKIN' DADDY BITCH!"

-Diddy

"I know that's right baby~!"

-Meek Mill

"Man-!"

-Diddy

Diddy slaps Meek Mill's ass.

"Shut yo pretty ass up and get back in that pool boy."

-Diddy

"Alright daddy~!"

-Meek Mill

"If you make it till the end, you get 100 Million... yeah, I like to spoil my babies, but ya know? I wipe my ass with that I'm PUFF! DADDY! RAHHHHHHH!"

-Diddy

Diddy punches the wall.

"So like.. let's get this shit started ya know? Who first?"

-Diddy

We see French Montana coming inside first.

"HEY! DIDDY! WHAT'S GOING ON MAN-?!"

-French

"Oh hell nah!"

-Diddy

Diddy pushes French Montana out.

"HEY MAN! CMON WHAT THE-?!"

-French

Diddy slams the door.

"Alright.. let's start this ACTUALLY!"

-Diddy

Diddy opens the door for Kendrick Lamar.

"AYE! KUNG-FU KENNY! My guy! You hot right now, daddy! You on-!"

-Diddy

"Shut up man."

-Kendrick

"AIGHT AIGHT! I SEE YOU! LOOKING HOT TODAY BABY!"

-Diddy

"Whatever man.."

-Kendrick

Kendrick's Confessional:

"I didn't wanna be here. At all. But... Drake's team threatened to sue me for defamation, mainly for the daughter thing. I was gonna reveal the daughter, but her momma begged me not to.. she wants her baby's privacy to stay that. Private. I'll do what it takes to keep it that way, even if it means being that pedophile's bitch."

-Kendrick

Confessional ends.

Kendrick is looking around.

"Aye Kenny, the rooms are down the hall to the right, make sure you tell everyone, aight brody?"

-Diddy