Hate/Love - 2

It's been a day since the revelation of raavi's pregnancy. Pandya's are in confusion that what are going around them. Shivi are still on hospital because raavi are little weak.

At hospital
Raavi was sleeping peacefully on hospital bed where as shiva was sitting beside her on the stool holding her hands on his tight grip. His eyes had been guild on her face. The fear of lossing her are still visible on his eyes. No matter how much he tried her painful scream on call are still ringing on his ears. The restless are still hunting him. The bandage on her forehead and wrist are hurting him as if someone was hitting draggers in his heart. He was holding her hand tightly as if he she will get vanished if he loseen his grip on her. He was staring at her as if she will get hurt the moment if he blink his eyes.

He slowly take his left hand and crease her forehead still holding her hand by his other hand tightly. He kiss her hands and put his hand who was on her forehead on her stomach. Creasing it slowly he plant a kiss there.

S - Sorry baccha, mumma get hurt na par don't worry aab yasa kuch nahi hoga hum Papa hai na wo bohot dhan rakhenge aabse mumma aur aafka ok baccha darna nahi ha.

He said and kiss raavi's womb again. Raavi smile in sleep. She clutch his hand tightly making him smile. He kiss their joint hand.

.
.
.

After raavi's pregnancy reveal, they sent pandya's outside. Raavi sit on bed dejected and ask him why all this happen with them which he had no answer. He just look at her helplessly.

R - Shiva sabko pata chalgaya abb kya... mujhe bohot dar lagraha hai.. mera baby ko kissine kuch.....

He closed his eyes tightly with the same fear which was there in raavi's eyes, fear of lossing their little life and fear of lossing eachother. He open his eyes and look at raavi, he went and sit beside her on his knees and take her hands on her's and kiss it assuring her that he is with her.

S - kuch nai hua hai aur kuch nahi hoga hamare baby ko... Hum

Raavi nodded

R - Hum

Even though Shiva said baby is fine he was scared that what exactly happened that raavi fainted and are their baby is ok or not he felt his child is also safe as he saw raavi was ok but he need to talk to doctor.

Suddenly door get open and enter the nurse.

N - What are you doing aafko bola tha na rest karne ke liya aaf bed se keu uthi.

Nurse scold raavi, raavi pout sadly.

N - Chaliya let jaiyai... Aur aaf kon.. inke husband hai samjhai yeh inhe, inko rest ki jarurat hai

Shiva nodded to nurse and help raavi to bed.

S - Raavi aaram se

He helped her to get comfortable settle on bed.  Nurse checked something around.

S - Sister wo baby thik hai na matlab....

N - ji bilkul filhal to baby thik hai baki aavi doctor aate hai round me wo bataenge sab.

Shiva nodded , raavi look at him fearfully and automatically her hand reach her womb to protect her baby.

R - Tune bola tha baby thik hai