part 6-Here we are again

the song continues to be a success, merch sells out within minutes, streams keep building and me and my bad mates are ecstatic.

Similar to just a couple weeks ago, a phone rings cutting through the peace of the early morning, we struggle to figure out which one it is, we scramble to figure it out and its mine.

its an unknown number so i panic a little, my band mates watch on, listening closely.

"hello?"

"hi we would like to warmly extend an invitation for your band to perform at this weekend's concerts" the woman replies kindly

"of course yes, we will be there thank you!" i say and end the call after getting a few details.

we celebrate together and go to pack as we need to leave very shortly, i check instagram and see that Bad Omens have also posted their invitation to this event. I roll my eyes aggressively but muster up some form of patience to deal with this.

i then gather all of my band mates and we film a video telling fans we will be there and it gains alot of attention. We set off for the gig and within an hour and a half we have arrived.

the night arrives and the time to perform comes around too. We head on stage and immediately the cheers are louder than last time, its the most incredible feeling.

The hard work has paid off and we are becoming more recognised every day, the three songs go by quickly and no mistakes were made, we take a bow at the end of our set and receive cheers upon cheers, it was a beautiful experience.

We wait around for a little while after our performance, wondering around and taking in the venue and talking to a few people. I can hear bad omens performing but i don't care to engage or inquire.

Towards the end of the night a professional looking man approaches me and Blake, i gulp loudly and Blake nudges me, i greet the man and he smiles warmly.

"Hi my Name is Maxwell Gibson, I'm an recruiting agent for our new company, i don't want to make any bold promises but i would like to extend a warm compliment and interest in your band, your performance was excellent" he says, smiling throughout and shakes our hands

"wow this is amazing thank you!" i reply

"this is a wonderful offer but 3 members are still missing from this conversation could we have time to decide?" Blake says

"of course! please though keep it within a week?" he replies

"yes we will thank you" i say

he hands a card over with his contact information and walks off. Me and Blake kept our cool throughout the conversation but as soon as Maxwell was out of earshot we screamed and jumped up and down like little girls.

Just as we were about to leave, i see the same businessman hanging a similar information card to... Noah.

if we accept this will i have to see him? how often if so?

me and Blake go back home and talk with the others, the decision is a hard one but all four agree that accepting the offer would be the best idea.

They spent countless hours trying to convince me, my reservations about interactions with Noah preventing me from going anywhere with this discussion.

"he might not even accept it! cmon don't ruin your career because of him, this is our chance!" Haley practically yells at me, desperate to get through to me.

maybe shes right after all.