Chapter 4: LDS vs YSDS...??

I rubbed my eyes slowly opening it, finding myself that I still laying next to Yuya. I shook him, try to wake him up "Five more minutes," he murmured, and as a result, I pulled his feet until he fell to the ground. "Ouch! What's that for?" He exclaimed, and I just stared at him. "I'm going to take a bath first," I said. "Really? In the morning?" He asked "Isn't that a morning routine?" As soon as I said that I entering the bathroom.

I locked the door, take off my gloves and my upper cloth which showing a big burns scar on my back elongated to my right hand. As I done undressing I opened the shower looking down and letting the water pass through all part of my body.

'First, Yuzu's bracelet is teleporting me somewhere when Yuya is getting near to me, but why the second and later I met Yuya it wasn't? And the Pendulum vision I have in dream... Odd-Eyes.., that's Yuya's dragon, why it happen in my dream? Pendulum... I hate to admit that one of my friend using the same card as him'

When I finished I close the shower and took a towel, putting back my clothes and drying my head with the towel.

'Pendulum cards, a cards that killed my grandfather' I thought as I clutching my fist full of hatred.

...Time skip: Breakfast...

KLANG...KLANG...

"Mmmm! Your pancakes are always delicious, big sis!" Said Sora to Yuya's mother. "Awww, you're too kind Sora-kun," Yuya's mother said while chuckling, happy and proud to hear what has Sora just said.

"Big sis?" I asked. "Yeah, Sora just started to call my Mom that and fortunately she likes it," Yuya explained to me. I just gestured with an 'O' on my mouth and took the last bite of the pancake.

"Thanks for the meal, Sakaki-San," "Ohh come on Yuri-kun, Just call me Yoko," she said. "Okay, Yoko-San."

"Now I'm going to school," Yuya said while putting on his shoes. "See you later, Sora, Yuri, and Mum! I'm going!" He said. "Take care" the three of us said back.

After that I'm taking all the plates on the table and bringing it to the sink. After that, I started to wash the dishes "Oh! Actually you don't need to do it, but thanks Yuri-kun" Yoko-San said while putting some gentle smile on her face "It's nothing Yoko-San, and it's not Yuri it's Yoù Lì" I said, correcting the misspelled name, Yoko-San just chuckled "Right, right, I'll learn to pronounce it the right way" Said Yoko-San.

"Hey, Yuri" Sora called at me "Hm?" I answered humming like saying 'what'

"Wanna go around the town? I'm gonna show you some places if you don't mind, after that we'll going to You Show" He said "Sound good, I'm gonna get ready first" I said washing my hand and then go to the upstairs, putting my clothes on, combing my long hair and put the hair tie. Rubbing gently at my right hand before putting on the black gloves like usual. Not to forget, taking my deck and duel disk with me.

"Come on" I said to Sora that was waiting for me while eating lolipos "Big Sis we're out!" He said to Yoko-San "We're out Yoko-San" I said too "Sure, have fun you two" She said while waving her hand.

"Hmmm where do we start... Oh! I know let's go to the park first!" Said Sora glancing at me with he's common smiles. Though he's suspicious I can't lie that he's radiant smile giving a mood to me and I just nodded at him.

.
.
.

"Here we are! The Maiami Central Park! You see this is the most green place in the town!" He said "Yeah, the air is so good here" I said while staring at one tree, the tree where I first arrived here.

"What's with that tree?" Sora asked to me seeing that I was staring to the tree in front of us "Oh, it's just... The place where I met trio Sawatari goons" I answered "Wait, your meeting them? Why?" He asked again "They called me Yuya, perhaps mistaken me as Yuya" I said and Sora just 'O'-ing he's lips "By the way Sora, do you know what matters between Yuya and Sawatari? They exclaimed it to me many times"