ESPN Demands a boxing glove rematch (simplified ending)

### Training Arc: The Rematch

Jacob, Skylar, Ruby, and Christopher had barely begun to relish their victory when news broke that the legitimacy of their wins was being questioned. ESPN's Sportscenter reported that fans felt the referees had missed more cheaters among their previous opponents. A list of fighters, including Annie, Leilani, Bolo, Rottytops, Luz, Amity, Nepeta, Terezi, Feferi, and many others, was under scrutiny.

The revelation that Chun-Li, one of the most respected fighters, might have been involved in foul play was particularly surprising. The Wattpad Arena and ESPN demanded a rematch to settle any doubts. This meant another round of rigorous training and preparation for Jacob and his crew.

### The Locker Room - Preparing for the Rematch

In the locker room, the atmosphere was a mix of determination and camaraderie. Jacob and Skylar knew they had to train harder than ever to prove their victories were legitimate and unassailable.

Jacob looked around at his team. "Alright, everyone. Looks like we've got some work to do. They want a rematch, and we're going to give them one they'll never forget."

Skylar nodded, fire in her eyes. "We've beaten them once; we can do it again. But this time, we need to be even better. No room for doubt."

Ruby and Christopher bounced in agreement, their enthusiasm undiminished by the prospect of more training.

### Training Montage

**Day 1: Strength and Endurance**
Jacob and Skylar focused on building their strength and endurance. They worked through grueling sets of kangaroo-enhanced weightlifting and high-intensity interval training. Ruby and Christopher joined in, adding extra weight to their bounding exercises.

**Day 2: Speed and Agility**
The next day was all about speed and agility. Jacob and Skylar set up an obstacle course that tested their reflexes and quickness. They practiced dodging and weaving, with Ruby and Christopher adding unpredictable elements to keep them on their toes.

**Day 3: Strategy and Tactics**
Jacob and Skylar reviewed footage of their previous matches, analyzing their opponents' strengths and weaknesses. They devised new strategies to counter any potential tricks or cheating. Ruby and Christopher acted as sparring partners, helping to simulate different fighting styles.

**Day 4: Sparring Sessions**
They held intense sparring sessions, pushing each other to the limit. Jacob and Skylar practiced their kangaroo kicks and punches, aiming for precision and power. Ruby and Christopher cheered them on, their own bounding adding to the energy of the sessions.

**Day 5: Mental Preparation**
Mental strength was just as important as physical prowess. Jacob and Skylar meditated and visualized their victories, reinforcing their confidence and focus. Ruby and Christopher participated in relaxation exercises, ensuring they remained calm and collected.

### The Rematch Announcement

The day of the rematch arrived, and the atmosphere in the Wattpad Arena was electric. Fans packed the stands, eager to see if Jacob and his crew could defend their title. The air was thick with anticipation as the fighters lined up, now fully equipped with boxing gloves.

Irishboxer, watching from his booth, couldn't hide his mixed emotions—anger at the challenge to his authority, but also a grudging respect for Jacob and Skylar's determination.

Jacob turned to his team. "We've trained hard for this. Let's show them why we're the undisputed champions of bouncing kickboxing."

Skylar grinned, her confidence unshakable. "Let's do this."

### The Rematch Begins

The bell rang, and the rematch was underway. Jacob and Skylar, fortified by their training, moved with unparalleled speed and precision. They anticipated every move, countered every attack, and executed their strategies flawlessly.

One by one, their opponents fell, unable to match the relentless assault of Jacob and his crew. The crowd's cheers grew louder with each victory, their faith in the champions renewed.

As Jacob stood over the final defeated opponent, he raised his gloves high. "This is our arena. We are the champions, and we won't be doubted."

The crowd erupted into deafening applause, and even Irishboxer, though begrudgingly, had to acknowledge their dominance.

Jacob, Skylar, Ruby, and Christopher had proven themselves once again, solidifying their legacy as the true champions of bouncing kickboxing. And as they bounced in celebration, they knew that their adventures were  complete.

THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME.