Chapter:6(The Wedding Day)

After so many days waiting with fear and Cries the day finally come in Zoya's life the day of her wedding
or I'll say the day of destruction of her life the decision that she badly wants to deny but she can't
the situation from which she badly wants to run but she can't
never in her dreams she imagined that oneday she have to marry a person whom she didn't even like a bit just because of her appa's promise and pride she can't say no.

In bride's Room:

"Why? wh_y w_hy all th_is happen__ing m_y ra_b you na
I wa_nt t__his"
She said sobbing while looking at her mehndi(henna) in her hand.

"Why? wh_y w_hy all th_is happen__ing m_y ra_b you na I wa_nt t__his"She said sobbing while looking at her mehndi(henna) in her hand

(Zoya's mehandi(henna) imagine with hannan's name on it😊)

"I k_now allah yo_u are the best pla__nner I know that wha_-tever you pla__n for m__e is bes__t for me But I don't kno_w ho_w to ha_ndle this situati__on without cry__ing Plea__se giv_e me sa_br(patience) or stre_ngth so I ca_n bea_r all th_is wi_th_out cr_ying plea_se p_lea_se"
She said while crying continuously.

Zoya quickly wipe her tear when she hear the sound of door knob twisting and said.
"Appa you come
please come inside"

(Zoya's look according to me except these too much neck jewellery if you want to imagine another dress then you can do it😊)

"how beautiful my daughter looking today I can't believe my eyes that it's my little cute fairy whom like to ride my back is now looking like a hoor(fairy of heaven)"
Mr Adeeb said while caressing Zoya's head softly.

"So you are here zoya's appa and I am looking for you all over in the hall"

Zoya's a amma said while looking at mr.adeeb when her gaze shift to Zoya She hurriedly come to her and embrace in her arms while said.

"Oh my dear how much beautiful you're looking my beloved child today ya allah protect my child from all evil eyes"
She quickly recite attul kursi and blow on zoya's face.

Zoya said nothing she just continuously looking at her amma appa's face lovingly while a tear escape from her eye.

"Don't cry my dear I know It's really hard for you but believe me my child I'm also holding My tears back or else my heart will explode in pain don't cry my child please"
Mr Adeeb's said while wiping zoya's tear.