Chapter:5(the Engagement)

Tears were forming from zoya's eyes continuously as she was crying mess holding her appa's hand tightly she said.

"It's so sad Appa how good she was Mariam aunty help both of you
she give support to Amma even she give her life for saving you
why all this happen with good
people only"

"It's the truth of life my dear everyone who have come in this Duniya have to leave it one day no one can escape from death"

Tears continuously falling from
Mr Adeeb's Eyes and he said

"But the guilt is that because of me she got into that accident
I still have this guilt in my heart nor I forgot it neither I can fix it
I am the sinner because of me
my sister Mariam have to leave her life because of me
my brother like friend have to live without his wife because of me that poor child have to live without his mother he was just 8 at that time
we can't even imagine Hannan and Abbas pain when he ask about his mother to Abbas their life shattered because of me"

Zoya quickly wipe his appa's tears and said.

"Don't appa please don't cry it's not your fault please don't claim yourself as a sinner its all about Allah's will
I know it's easy to say it
but when we have to face it will be more difficult but it's not your fault and I know if you are at Mariam aunties place
that you will do the same so don't think yourself as a sinner"

"But Appa what happened after that tell me please"
she said while giving a glass of water to his Appa as he was crying badly.

Mr adeep took a deep sign and said.
"After Abbas come from that room I tried to talk to him but he didn't give any reply I thought that I should give him sometime to let him come from his grief but day by day past he still didn't talk to me even once like that 2 year past away and finally I try to talk to him"

In Past:

Mr Siddiqui as usual going towards his car for going home after his work then he suddenly hear Mr adeep's voice from behind he didn't turn around and was about to open the door of his car then suddenly
Mr adeep reach to him stop him and said.

"Stop Abbas I want to talk to you please listen to me for a while"
Mr Adeeb sad while breathing heavily as he was running to stop Mr Siddiqui to enter in the car.

"Adeep let me go I don't want to talk to you I want to go home Hannan will be waiting for me"

Mr Siddiqui said while trying to remove his hand from Mr Adeeb grip.

"No I won't let you go I give you as much time as I can but now it's enough I want to talk to you Abbas it's been 2 years for how much time you will ignore me if you want yell at me shout at me even hit me if you want but please talk to me you don't know how much guilt I have in my heart I am dying day by day in this guilt please do something your ignorance and silence gives me more guilt and pain"
Mr Adeeb said while grabbing Mr Siddiqui hand.

"Look Adeeb I don't want to talk about it please leave me let me go I don't want to open up the wounds which I am hiding"
Mr Siddiqui said while opening his car's door.

"No I won't let you go wounds are meant to be healed not for to hide"
Mr Adeeb said while shutting the door of Mr siddiqui's car.

"There is nothing which can Heal my heart please Adeeb let me go"

"How how can I let you go Abbas you don't know day by day this guilt is eating me I am for sure die because of this guilt please punish me do something hit me shout at me or or demand something from me that that is very difficult to give but I give you that at any cost please"