Chapter 3 • This is gonna be living hell!

Atsushi P.O.V

„Ugh! This is gonna be so annoying seeing your dumb face every day!" I groaned and looked over at Akutagawa who was unpacking his things.

„Can you stop complaining? It's annoying hearing your high pitched voice all the time."

„Says the one who's voice is even higher than mine." I could feel his death glare but it didn't really bother me until a book hit the back of my head.

That ass! „OUCH! what was that for?!" I turned to face him.

„You know exactly why! My voice is completely normal!" I rolled my eyes.

He was right,his voice isn't high pitched but mine isn't either so...!

„Well then,why do you sound like a rubber duck when you speak?" This time I dodged the book he threw at me.

„I don't sound like a damn rubber duck,asshole!" He turned to me and gritted his teeth.

I just rolled my eyes and headed to the couch.

„What are you doing?" „watching TV obviously."

„Jeez,I just asked." I decided to ignore him and turned on the TV. After ten minutes of switching through the channels and not finding anything I turned it off. Then I remembered that Akutagawa threw books at me.

„Hey,duck face." He rose an eyebrow and spoke: „What?"

„Do you have any horror books?"

„...You like horror?"

„Yeah. Why?"

„don't know,you look like a softie to me."

I was about to argue but kept quiet. He's so annoying.

„And no,I don't have any horror books."

„You don't?"

He shook his head „I hate them,romance is better."

I choked and almost fell off the couch. „YOU LIKE ROMANCE?! THE MOST FEARED MAN IN THE MAFIA LIKES ROMANCE?"

„Yeah? Just because I'm feared and in the Mafia doesn't mean I have to like horror and action."

„Wow...didn't expect that at all."

„Oh shut up,wannabe detective." I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the couch,my gaze drifting to the window. The sun was already setting and sky was full of clouds.

„It's already late. How much time did we already waste by unpacking?" Just as I expected,I got no response.

„I'm going to bed then."

„Uh huh,I hope you die." I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I opened the door and my mouth dropped open.
„SERIOUSLY?!"

I could hear yelling from downstairs. „WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

He walked upstairs and directly into the room.

„So? What's wrong?" I glanced at him.

„One...room...means...we...have...to...SHARE!" his facial expression was surprised,it wasn't angry,not upset,neither was he freaking out,he in fact looked quite...happy? Just for a second thought before his look turned cold again.

„Great,now I have to wake up seeing your ugly face."

Usually I would complain but not this time. I couldn't process if he really was happy...