Chime 005 :: Kyotaro Sugishita

:: 🎐 ::
Warning/s :: slight profanity

It's not that long when you and Sugishita started dating, a lot of people didn't expect the two of you would click together. Even Umemiya himself. But it is good to know that the Sugishita came out from his shell and Umemiya's not his world anymore. Because he got you. He may still be there and praise Umemiya as a god, but he has you.

But there is one problem. The reason they're wondering is because Sugishita dated you.

You're terribly clumsy, the day won't pass by without you being tripped over an invisible banana of the nth time. But you're good at conversing with people unlike Sugishita. And has a carefree personality. Which is they don't know if it's a good or a bad side of yours.

"Sugishita~!" you said as you opened the door of the café. Hearing his name he looked in the direction of the door, but he didn't see you. He looked down at the floor and saw you there, face planted.

"[Name]-chan?!"

He immediately went by your side and guided you up, his eyes glinting with worry, "I'm fine, Sugishita, don't worry~!" You said with flowers surrounding you.

Both of you went to sit with his friends, well you didn't know if they're friends with him but since you're carefree, you considered them as his friends.

"Oh, oh, by the way, you know, there's this big guy that came and talked to me," you started after the previous topic died down. "Big guy?" Nirei asked as he tilted his head.

"Yeah, he was asking my address."

"What did you do then, [Last Name]-san?"

"I gave him my address!!" You smiled but into your demise all of them looked at you in a deadpan face. "You did what?!" Nirei asked you.

"I... gave them my... address," you said as you shrieked down. "Oi! Sugishita!! Is your girlfriend so stupid?!" Sakura yelled but when all of you looked at him it was as if he's soul was removed from his body.

"[Last Name]-san! You don't give strangers your address! Don't you know how dangerous that was!!" Nirei scolded making you build up tears in the corner of your eyes.

"B-b-but they were asking," you cried. "Even so, [Last Name]-san, it would be dangerous, they might come to your house and do something bad to you," Suo lectured.

"I'm sorry!!!"

After their scolding, all of you decided to go home. Half way to your apartment, when your boyfriend stopped. Making you do the same, "... [Name]," Sugishita called making you hum in response. "Would you like to stay at my place for a while?"

"Why, Sugishita?"

"Well, it's because that stranger you told us may do something bad..."

"Uh-."

"Ara~ that's why you weren't home," a voice butts into your conversation making both of you dart your attention to the direction of the voice. "Stranger-san," you mumbled.

"Hi, again," he greeted as he took a step closer Sugishita swiftly put you behind him, sensing danger. "I just wanted to make friends, how rude~."

"W-we're friends now then," you stuttered making him smile eerily. "Aww, but you ditched me, when I entered your house, no one was inside, how unfortunate," he mentioned making your eyes widen. "B-but.. but the door was locked," you gasped.

Groups of men then surrounded you both, putting the both of you on edge. Those who enter the peripheral view of Sugishita would be attacked by him. They started attacking as Sugishita started defending himself and you. He knew he could manage it, given the number of the enemies, they're many but he knew he could take them all down.

Without noticing, someone carrying a metal rod hit him on his back making your eyes widen, Sugishita fell down as they kicked him making him grunt. "KYOTARO!!" you shrieked as you didn't waste anytime and picked up a big rock and smacked it to the one who hit him with the rod.

You breathe heavily as the other looks at you in shock, even Sugishita. You picked up the metal rod and breathe deeply. "Young Miss, that's dangerous ~" the Stranger-san said to you but you looked at him coldly. "Ahh? Really?" You said as you ran to him and hit him in the head making him pass out cold. "No one touches my Kyotaro," your voice sends chills down to their spine as you attacked them one by one.

You finished putting them all down as you breath heavily. You eyes darted to Sugishita and ran to him. "Sugishita..." you sadly said making him wonder. Tears build up and then you started crying making the poor guy panic. "Don't think less of me now, Kyotaro!" You cried while hugging your knees.

Sugishita didn't know what to do just patted your head, "Yes, I can fight! But I don't want to show that because you might think less of me!!"

Sugishita understanding what you meant held your cheeks and softly smiled at you, "I won't, [Name]."

He's so genuine to his expression that you rarely see. He's always looking so grumpy and mad but seeing how softly he said that made you cry even more.

Poor Sugishita didn't know what to do anymore .