7

Mr.Han almost panicked looking at Zhan who just returned. He knew Zhan had a important meeting at evening yet looking at him he almost had heart attack.

" Master!" Mr. Han politely called as he backhandedly call his wife to get Yibo out of there.

" Yan Ting will supervise the meeting in my place!" Zhan told Mr. Han as he handed him his briefcase. And sat down tiredly. " Is he awake?" Asked Zhan as he took the water from the maid.

" Yes..! Young master is awake!" Mr. Han replied sweating from head.

Zhan looked at Mr. Han and knew from his expression that someone is not right. He grew up under the care of Mr. Han and his wife, of course he knew better.

" Did he make trouble?" Zhan asked Mr. Han making him shake his head no.

" Young master is very good., won't trouble us!" Mr. Han hurried replied as he felt Yibo is so cute, so obedient,how can Yibo trouble him.

" Then why are you anxious?" Zhan asked looking at Mr. Han almost strictly.
" Wait., where is Mrs. Han?" Zhan asked raising his eyes as Mrs. Han always stay together with Mr.Han if there is no work.

" She took Young master to visit garden" Mr. Han spoke uncomfortably. He knew if he told him anything else then Zhan will ask more questions.

"ok! " Zhan replied and went upstairs into his study. Mr. Han sigh in relief watching him gone. And almost run towards the workers accommodation.

Zhan who was holding a sigaret and stood in front of the huge floor to ceiling window saw Mr. Han walking towards the workers accommodation.

" Mail me the details!" Zhan cut his secretary's call and walked out of the window.

He first went to the garden and saw it empty and laughed angrily.

Zhan almost guessed everything at once as Mr. Han and Mr. Han lived in main building. They took care of him childhood and had no children. Of course Xiao family treated them well.

Here Mr. Han politely tried to make Yibo understand that he needs to go back yet the baby totally break down hugging his mama tightly and was not ready to leave.

" Please.. No..!" Yibo cried softly hugging Wang Hua tightly making his mom cry.

Mr. Han felt helpless. " Young master, you promised that you will just meet then leave., let's go. Ok! Master is back!"

" no no.. I don't want!" Yibo wailed sadly but was suddenly yanked by Zhan holding his nape.

Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes full of anger and tremble in fright.

" Don't want to go back? " Zhan asked darkly his voice was like a poisonous snake.

Yibo shook his head in fear but next second Zhan grabbed his silky hair roughly.

" Please.. Xiao Zhan don't hurt our child, you kill me., But please let him go. Ok.. I am begging you! " Wang Yang hold Zhan's leg in fear but was kicked away making Yibo call papa softly.

" looks Like you need to have long memory!" Zhan laughed crazily and dragged Yibo away hardly holding Yibo's soft hair.

" woo.. It hurts..! Let go! " Yibo cried in pain as his hair was tugged painfully. He hold Zhan's hand to lighten the hold over his hair yet Zhan tighten it more painfully leaving Yibo wailing softly.

Mr. Han and Mrs. Han ran after Zhan in fear. " Master it's our mistake., please don't hurt Young Master!" Mrs. Han begged sadly.

" It's not your turn to comment over how I treat my husband!" Zhan warned Mrs. Han darkly making her tremble in fear and was hugged by Mr. Han who hold her back and didn't let her follow. He fears that if they stimulate Zhan more then Yibo will be miserable.

Zhan then dragged Yibo upstairs and took him to the bathroom and threw him down without caring how Yibo hurt his knees with harsh fall.

Zhan opened his belt making Yibo turn pale in fright. Yibo was never beaten by his parents or anyone. Because Mrs. Wang gave birth to him prematurely, Yibo always has been sick and prone to illnesses from childhood. When he was a child, he was so weak that everyone couldn't bear to lay a hand over him only hold him like a treasure but now facing Zhan who abused him again and again his heart was filled with pain.

Yibo slowly crawled back shaking his head rejecting that will happen. " Don't beat Yibo., woo.. Sorry.. Please.. Don't!" Yibo cried looking at Zhan with pleading eyes.

Zhan was full of madness and he didn't listen to Yibo's pleading and hit Yibo with his leather belt making Yibo wail in burning pain as he curled up trying to hide. But it didn't stop Zhan who hit him severally without caring about Yibo's cry in terror.

" Don't want to come back ha.. Don't want to stay with me? Have you forgotten how you promised to be obedient? It's looks like I have to make sure you remember!" Zhan yelled at Yibo as he hit him again and again earning painful screams. The more Yibo scream the more brutal Zhan became.

" Sorry.. Sorry! Don't beat Me! Yibo will be obedient! Woo.. It hurts! Ahh.. " Yibo couldn't even complete his words was hit by Zhan again. His whole body laid there limp, and was beaten cruelly by Zhan who took his anger off him.

Yibo was so in pain that he could only understand that the more he begged the more severally Zhan hit him so he cover his mouth with his tiny hands and crying sadly. And he was right Zhan stopped hitting him after Yibo stopped begging and angering him with his voice.

Yibo cried softly laying there. His body was beaten cruely. Red marks could be seen over his hand. But because he was fully clothed other marks couldn't be seen. Yibo breathed irregularly trembling time to time as Zhan stopped hitting him. He thought it was all over and was totally drained and his eyes were almost stuck together in tiredness.

But the animal over him hadn't cooled down yet. Zhan hugging Yibo up and entered the huge bathtub and striped Yibo bare making Yibo's injured bruises touch hot water and Yibo sobbed in pain as it hurts terribly the scars all over his baby was red and painful.

Yibo tried to push Zhan away who forcefully tore his inner wear and entered him alongside warm water which left Yibo breathless.

" woo.. No.. Don't.. Let go.. Ahh.." Yibo struggle as he tries to push Zhan with his soft hands. He was already sore from the morning and now that Zhan entered him without any preparation Yibo felt piercing pain. Yibo met Zhan's bloodshot eyes filled with madness and disgust. His heartbeat slowed down for a moment and the next moment he hugged Zhan as he couldn't bear the disgust in his eyes.

" woo.. Yibo is sorry..! Don't hate Yibo! Yibo won't be disobedient again! Please!" Yibo spoke softly as he cried hugging Zhan tight who hurt his body moving more brutally leaving Yibo gasping for breath.

" Want to leave me? Humm. Your legal partner? Don't want to stay with me. You are so courageous! Zhan laughed in anger as he moved fiercely.

" Want to fly away now that you have grown your wings, looks like I need to clip your wings! " Zhan slapped Yibo's butt harshly making Yibo overstimulated from extreme movements.

Yibo was so painful and dizzy that he laid over Zhan's shoulder and was treated like a doll.

Yibo felt his abdomen crunch in pain. He touch his belly and could feel the movement of bluge which was almost tear his stomach.

" Zhan Ge., Yiyi hurts !" Yibo mumbled softly looking messy from tears and his whole face was pale so was his lips. He fall unconscious over Zhan's chest and his hands which were hugging Zhan tightly fall down lifelessly splashing water softly.