CHAPTER 1 : Mystery guy

I'm a 9th grader, Iris Lazen. A girl who typically likes and idolizes masculine, intelligent, athletic, and kind men. Specifically one with big abs, biceps, and someone who is strong enough to carry a woman.

  [Oct 27, 2024]
     Our school is holding an event. "Game day" as they call it. Where everyone in the school gets divided into groups assigned with colors and participate in playing games. It is a very fun and exciting event that we students look forward to. Mostly because we get to work or do things together with our juniors and seniors.

     I got assigned to team blue. My friends Lena and Bailey are in another team. Too bad but I don't mind anyways. It's filled with many games like ones to test your thinking skills but mostly sports such as basketball and table tennis.

     As our group plays, a guy, member of our team caught my eye. He was handsome, smart, and very athletic. I feel like i've seen him somewhere. I'm just not sure where exactly. He carried our whole team throughout all the games. It made me like him. It seems like I'm interested in knowing more about him. Especially his name.

   "Who is he?" I tried asking my teammates. I guess they didn't hear me much so I just decided to ask later. After the games, the announcement of the team with the most wins were to be announced.

    Time was ticking. I tried to build up courage to approach him. But, sadly enough, his friends got there first. Disappointed, I just walked away and went to my friends to talk to them. Games are over so we can do anything that we want as we wait.

    I told my girls, Lena and Bailey about the guy but it seems like they're not familiar with him too. 'Why does the universe seem like they don't want me to know him?' I thought.

    This guys is really making me curious. I don't want to just approach my teammates and ask especially since we are not close. They might start talking behind my back if so. It's rare for me to like someone. Probably because there are only a few guys that match my type at our school, Maria La Zalare International School. I really really want to know.