CHAPTER 2: Revealed

Before they announced the winner, they called on one person from each team. Luckily enough, I didn't get chosen. He did though. They are going to do a short Question and Answer with those "chosen ones".

They were all asked to introduce themselves. Name, grade and team color. There then, I found out his name. "Finally!!" I thought.

      His name is Warren Arko. I can't believe I didn't recognize him. He's the top student of our school and he is a year older than me. A 10th grader to be exact. As I said, I like me an intelligent guy. Therefore, I concluded right away that I liked him. Perhaps it might've been admiration only. But still, I'd like to think that it's the same.

I got busy by just looking at him. He's so handsome. Why haven't I seen this guy before? Could be because the school is too big. Oh how lovely is his voice.

     They've announced the winners and our team won as champions! I'm so proud of us, or to him I guess. It was mostly his wins that got us this championship. I really wanted to congratulate him even though we are in the same team already.

Sadly, I didn't manage to get to talk to him. With so many people surrounding him, how could I? We did get a picture though. Just with other teammates included. But I'm sure there'll be another chance, right? I hope so.

        My curiosity has finally stopped. Or so I thought. I guess I'm really interested in him to the point that I want to know more about him. To get to know him. Maybe getting his socials could be one way? It's rare for girls to do the first move. But you know what, who cares? 'Take the risk or lose the chance' is my motto after all. I guess that when you like someone, you become shy and afraid to talk to them.