capther four:1 day left

(1 day remaining)

When you wake up Tai Lung realizes that a lot of time has passed and you should have been training but as he didn't want to wake you up he got up and carried you in his lap and after putting you in your room he goes to train with the shifu and then you get lectured by the shifu for being late "you know how much I do for you two, right, DO YOU?" "I'm sorry master shifu" "I'll let it go because I know you slept together yesterday but if you take any longer you'll be expelled" I cry a lot "o...ok" (the next day) I wake up early without wanting anything, not even a birthday present because I knew Shifu and Oogway wouldn't be there and today is festival day in the village "I don't think anyone will take me tai lung and I'm very young and I don't know if he will be able to defend himself if there are bad people" I prepare breakfast morning and watch tai lung training alone "hey, does tai lung train early today?" "yes, if I want to become a dragon warrior, I have to be strong" tai lung smile "and if I can I will be a dragon warrior by your side hehe" he says blushing and choruses along "hehe shut up you fool that leaves me embarrassed hehe "well y/n can I ask you something?" "what tai lung? he says turning his face away embarrassed and flushed "would you like to go with me to the festival?" tai lung's tail starts to wag "also tai lung, I accept you, you're very cute, my god"