maysa

It has been more than three years since Greggy and I separated, and that was also the last time I saw him. I am currently living in California with our children, except for my eldest and second eldest. Alfonso, who is 16 years old and pursuing his studies in Europe. He visits us occasionally, but more often, we travel to see him there. Meanwhile, my second child, Marielle, is staying with Greggy. He did not agree to have all our children with me, so Riela stayed with him.

"Mommy!! Help!! Si tetel!" I heard Luis shouting as he entered the room, so I looked over. He ran towards me and suddenly jumped, hugging me tightly, which I quickly embraced. He buried his face in my neck, crying and appearing scared. Anong kalokohan nanaman ba ang ginawa ng kambal nito at natatakot nanaman yung isa?

I saw Celestielle enter the room, laughing and carrying a grasshopper. My eyes widened and I instinctively stepped back. WHAT THE HELL?? Saan niya nakuha yung hawak niya and hindi ba siya natatakot!? Anak ko ba talaga to!?

"CELESTIELLE GREGORIA CONSTANTINA ARANETA!" I scolded, it got startled and suddenly threw the grasshopper out the window. 

"Hi mami!" It greeted me warmly and smiled sweetly before approaching.

"Huwag mo akong madaan daan jan sa pangiti ngiti mo Gregoria ah?? San mo nanaman nakuha ang insektong hawak mo at ginawa mo nanamang panakot sa kapatid mo?" I scolded and raised an eyebrow.

"Eh mami, I was just showing mariano my pet, Mr. Hopper" She uttered that left me speechless. Lord, eto po ba ang bunga ng hindi magandang pregnancy journey ko sakanila? Napalaki ko naman sila ng tama at, maayos naman si Luis. Bakit si Celestielle ganto? Anak ko ba talaga to o sadyang naging ganto siya dahil si manang Imee ang pinaglihian ko? Napakakulit!!

"Apologize to your brother, look oh umiiyak nanaman dahil sa mga kalokohan mong bata ka" I slowly lowered Luis, but he held onto me tightly out of fear, Stelle approached and faced him.

"Sorry, Lulu. I didn't mean to scare you." Luis slowly lifted his head and faced me. I smiled at him and nodded. He turned to Stelle and wiped away the tears on his cheeks, Stelle suddenly hugged Luis, causing him to smile faintly. Aww so cute naman my babies! 

~

"Marielle Celestina Visitación Georgina Araneta, hindi pa tayo tapos!" "In my shout that confronted this, I saw its eyes turning red, tears welling up, struggling to hold back from crying." I shouted, and in response, she turned. I saw her eyes turning red, tears welling up, as she struggled to hold back from crying.

"Call me disrespectful or rude, but I will never recognize your woman as my second mother, Dad." Her voice was cold as she looked into my eyes

"I hate her dad, how many times do I have to repeat that to you? Ilan pa?" Riela complained calmly

"Darling, you know naman how much I love your tita Scarlett-" I was about to explain but she cut me off

"GOSH! Stop with the tita word dad, please! I'm so sick of it! Hindi ko naman siya kamag-anak para tawagin siya ng ganon! Kung ayaw mo talaga siya iwan edi ako ang aalis! Kay mommy nalang ako sasama!" She exploded in anger, shouting loudly, tears streaming down. Para akong binuhusan nang nagyeyelong tubig, It feels like I'm facing Irene right now, I can't bear to see her hurt and crying. But I can't leave Scarlett either..

"Hindi lang ako yung sinaktan mo dad, pati na rin si mommy na walang ka alam alam sa nga pinaggagagawa mo. Yes, you two are legally seperated but it still won't change the fact na kasal pa rin kayo, Araneta pa rin ang apelyido ni mom, dad. You cheated on my mother!" She wiped her tears and turned away. She was about to go to her room, but she spoke first